Southend Wheelchair Service

Integrated Resource Centre, Unit 8 The Forum Coopers Way, Temple Farm Industrial Estate, Southend on Sea, Essex, SS2 5TE

4th August 2018

Karen Davis at Southend wheelchair services is a fantastic person to deal with. She listens to ones needs, both physical and practical and helps find a suitable solution. She has been my sons wheelchair services contact for many years now and long may it be the case. She sets a standard by which all wheelchair services should be measured. Home visits are possible to ensure lifts etc can be negotiated.

14th June 2017

My daughter is really happy in her new wheelchair. It is possible for her to come everywhere we going now. Thank you

16th December 2016

Friendly and very competent staff. Wheelchair provided meets needs perfectly.

1st September 2015

I am riddled with arthritis and barely can walk I need a wheelchair so u can go out instead of becoming a recluse plz help!

19th March 2015

Sarah Wallis was great helping us with my sons next wheelchair. She explained how to use it when we picked it up. Very lovely lady.