Southend Wheelchair Service

Integrated Resource Centre, Unit 8 The Forum Coopers Way, Temple Farm Industrial Estate, Southend on Sea, Essex, SS2 5TE

14th June 2017

My daughter is really happy in her new wheelchair. It is possible for her to come everywhere we going now. Thank you

16th December 2016

Friendly and very competent staff. Wheelchair provided meets needs perfectly.

1st September 2015

I am riddled with arthritis and barely can walk I need a wheelchair so u can go out instead of becoming a recluse plz help!

19th March 2015

Sarah Wallis was great helping us with my sons next wheelchair. She explained how to use it when we picked it up. Very lovely lady.

14th November 2014

All of the staff are so friendly and made sure that I received an amazing wheelchair, that was 5 years ago and since then they have fitted a new backrest and sorted out a better cushion as my needs changed. Now my wheelchair has gone to be refurbished and they have gone to great lengths to make sure that the loan wheelchair while its away is suitable. Facing a loss of mobility would have been a hundred times worse if it wasn't for the team at Southend wheelchair service.