Mr Chris Wood

Paramedic

A paramedic seeking feedback to ensure a consistent high standard of patient care and patient safety. I use this feedback to reflect and develop my practice.

6th September 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Hampshire County Hospital

I had a consultation with Mr Chris Wood via the out of hours service in the Winchester hospital. He was approachable, friendly, and listened well to my health concerns. He demonstrated a very caring and professional approach. He sought a second opinion on a possible medication, which I found a positive thing to have done. I felt he had an unhurried approach, despite it being a busy evening.

8th July 2018
Written by a carer at Royal Hampshire County Hospital

7th July 2018

28th April 2018
Written by a patient at Winchester Day Hospital

Fantastic service, from the time we arrived. Chris Wood was polite, understanding and very very helpful.

16th April 2018
Written by a patient at Winchester Day Hospital

Very detailed questioning as to the problem, medication I am currently on and the action he was going to take. Good explanation of subsequent procedure for me to take if problem did persist. Thank you for his service.

Short link to review Mr Chris Wood: http://iwgc.net/en8v6