Boots Opticians Nottingham - Victoria Centre (in Boots)

11-19 Lower Parliament Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 3QS

21st September 2017

I have only ever experienced great service from the Boots Opticians since I started down the contact lens route. The easy booking service coupled with free parking on Wednesday evenings, plus the separate centre on Canal Street with free parking have meant any issues I have had have been swiftly resolved. What else can I say. Customer service in the full meaning of the phrase, and several additional benefits built in for your money.

20th September 2017

All care was excellent and staff helpful and professional. Had to wait over 20 mins after appointment time to begin tests which was annoying

19th September 2017

I went into Boots Opticians on 3rd July and an appointment was made speedily and efficiently doe me to be seen two days later (5th July) for me to be seen by Ms Krishna Ghelani. After exhaustive tests and consultation with a colleague, she referred me directly to Eye Casualty at the Queen's Medical Centre, Nottingam. One week later, I was operated on by an NHS surgeon and his excellent Team for a detached retina. Ten weeks on and I am very pleased with progress. I can do no better than to express my profound gratitude to everyone involved in this chain of events and applaud their skill and professionalism.

17th September 2017

Initially, Beth, took my details and explained her role. She was friendly and reassuring and performed the procedures efficiently and in a pleasing manner. I was then introduced to Christina who was also excellent. Everything was explained and my questions answered. More interesting details than previous visits. After a very short wait I was introduced to Paud/l. He explained the finance side and more about lenses and was very helpful and patient when choosing frames. I was very impressed by all the staff I spoke to and their professionalism.

17th September 2017

The only negative thing i could say about my appointment was that i was waiting about 20mins before my eye test started but once started it ran smoothly. Any questions i asked were answered. Steve was very helpful helping me choose my glasses & working out the best deal for me. I look forward to getting my new glasses.