Boots Opticians Leicester - Fosse Park

Unit 2 Fosse Park, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE19 1HJ

5th December 2017

They don’t answer their phone. I waited 15 minutes for a reply and then a further 15 minutes for someone to try and find the already late glasses, before giving up. Glasses should have arrived two weeks ago but telepathy appears to be the only way of finding out whether they are there or not. Did they call back and apologise that day, No. the next day, no. Within the week even, no. Not much point trying to complain as complaints are held for at least a week before anyone bothers to look at them. Complete shambles. Expected more from Boots.

9th November 2017

The preliminary tests were carried out by Jo Haydon. She was kind and efficient and explained clearly to me what was required at every stage of the proceedings. My eye test was carried out by Hamel Bhundia. He put me at ease and explained exactly what was happening and the results at each stage of the examination. I have complete confidence in him.

6th November 2017

service was friendly and very helpful as usual we dealt with ellen ,we always like to see ellen as nothing is too much trouble and we see her as friend both myself and my wife send many thanks

28th October 2017

Whilst all the staff were helpful and polite, I would particularly like to thank an assistant called Jan, who throughout two visits went beyond the call, was kind and helpful when dealing with someone who really couldn't make a choice! Even I get frustrated with myself so thank you Jan for all you did.

21st October 2017

I couldn't book an online appointment had to ring store and dealt with someone who clearly had difficulty hearing me and I spent the best part of 5 minutes repeating my details. Your glasses range is very limited and felt the staff member who was supposed to be helping me choose kept pushing me towards your very expensive range and she didn't even ask my budget. I want a personal service and honest advice about what would suit my face shape and this is the second time I have purchased glasses and felt it was very lacking. I eventually chose a pair which quite frankly not sure I even like just to ensure I had the prescription filled. The only reason I go to boots is for the optician as I feel they are very good and a thorough eye health check is done. I feel this will be the last time I purchase through boots. Shame really extend your range and the selection service and you could redeem yourselves.