Boots Opticians Ely

49 High Street, Ely, Ely, CB7 4LF

15th June 2018

My stay in Queens Hospital was good the staff were very helpful and professional, except the night staff, very poor attentive to patients!!

16th November 2017

The staff in this Boots Optician are "second to none"!! I must be the most accident prone person that is on their books! I have dropped my glasses (many times), sat on them, fallen on them and so on and so on. Each time I go into the shop to see if they can repair them I am met by a smiling face and "how can I help you" from all the different members of staff who work there. Because I have had so many "accidents" with my glasses they know me as No. 2 as there are two patients with my name. Nothing is too much trouble for these ladies, they are friendly and helpful in every way I cannot recommend them enough. If you want an excellent Opticians look no further than this Boots optician in Ely. Thank you ladies for all the help that you have given me. I will try and be more careful with my glasses in the future!!!

28th October 2017

Great team at Ely Boots they really look after you. Peter looked after my eye test whilst Natalie and Emily looked after me from start to finish. Great customer service provided in a friendly manner.

24th October 2017