Boots Opticians Ely

49 High Street, Ely, Ely, CB7 4LF

16th November 2017

The staff in this Boots Optician are "second to none"!! I must be the most accident prone person that is on their books! I have dropped my glasses (many times), sat on them, fallen on them and so on and so on. Each time I go into the shop to see if they can repair them I am met by a smiling face and "how can I help you" from all the different members of staff who work there. Because I have had so many "accidents" with my glasses they know me as No. 2 as there are two patients with my name. Nothing is too much trouble for these ladies, they are friendly and helpful in every way I cannot recommend them enough. If you want an excellent Opticians look no further than this Boots optician in Ely. Thank you ladies for all the help that you have given me. I will try and be more careful with my glasses in the future!!!

28th October 2017

Great team at Ely Boots they really look after you. Peter looked after my eye test whilst Natalie and Emily looked after me from start to finish. Great customer service provided in a friendly manner.

24th October 2017

Efficient and friendly

20th October 2017

Great service

19th October 2017

In reference to the name of the Optometrist, I was most likely told his name but I have a hearing problem therefore I didn't hear it. My problem not theirs. The staff at the Opticians at Rushden Lakes are all very polite, cheerful, helpful and really very happy to ensure that everything is right for you. The Assistant manager at Rushden lakes( whose name escapes me) is so easy to communicate with, polite too, accommodating, a very good Assistant manager. Boots opticians at the lakes may be small compared to other opticians branches but it feels like a family run place. keep up the good work. Never had a bad service at boots at all.

Optometrists working at Boots Opticians Ely