Boots Opticians Chichester - North Street

76-77 North Street, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1LQ

18th July 2017

I had booked an appointment by telephone and when I arrived there was no record of it however someone cancelled so I was able to take up that appointment. I would have been very annoyed had the cancellation not been so timely.

17th July 2017

Great service all round. Was a slight wait of 10-15 minutes which wasn't great - but the staff and service made up for that as they were all very friendly and willing to help. Olivia, a new member of staff who was being trained - was lovely, personable and cheery and made the visit enjoyable.

15th July 2017

Very helpful and efficient staff

15th July 2017

Most of the staff were very friendly. The optometrists and the lady who wanted to help me choose glasses. However the first young lady I met to perform the checks on my eyeball, peripheral vision and glaucoma check was not. She called me into the room in a very peremptory tone, did not smile or engage in any small talk or pleasantries. My feedback is that she seemed technically very efficient but lacked people and interpersonal skills. It is important to remember that I can get the technical skills anywhere it is the interpersonal skills and my experience as a customer which will determine if I come back.

13th July 2017

Good friendly staff all the way. Wasn't pushed into a purchase I didn't want to make.