Boots Chichester - North Street

76-77 North Street, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1LQ

21st March 2017

I have been going to this optician for around 20 years. Always greeted in a polite and friendly way. Emily took me through the various tests and was delightful. The optometrist, Asim Ahmed, was extremely pleasant and efficient. Finally, I was well looked after, as on previous occasions by Deborah, who helped me with the choice of frames and various options.

19th March 2017

I am so impressed by my treatment at Chichester. The staff were fantastic, I presented them with a big problem. I had fallen the previous day cutting and blacking my eye and breaking my glasses. I am going to Sri Lanka on Tuesday the 28th of March for a three week holiday. They were so sympathetic, arranged an eye test, helped me so much with my choice of two pairs of varifocal glasses with transition lenses. They will be ready next Sunday. Unbelievable level of customer service, and such delightful, warm and efficient staff.

16th March 2017

I was greeted by many members of staff all ready to help me. I was seen first by Lawrence who was really lovely. I was then seen by Meagan Abbott she was so lovely but sad to hear I wouldn't be able to see her again as she is heading back to Canada. Finally I was seen by Bradley who helped me with end of my visit who was also very helpful and made sure i didnt have any questions before i left. everyone was so kind and helpful and all 3 were great ambassadors of boots opticians. Thank you! :)

16th March 2017

Very friendly staff

15th March 2017

I appreciate the amount of time taken to see me and help me choose. It was my first time needing glasses so I was a bit lost. The cost of buying glasses is far too high and you don't have enough cheap options