Boots Opticians Chichester - North Street

76-77 North Street, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1LQ

23rd May 2017

Was given great care as have suffered severe eye problems over the last four years. Hospital has been written to and my GP due to a worrying point he wanted resolved.

23rd May 2017

I wasn't given options for contact lens makes. When I queried I was just told I'll order 2 types and you can try them out. I asked should I select the ones I want to try I was told no, she'll choose for me!! No idea how much they'll cost. I am going to try Specsavers as well to see if they want to discuss all options with me.

20th May 2017

All staff were very helpful and cheerful. Good clear information

18th May 2017

when my child was given the eye test they used capital letters which our 4.5 year old does not know all of them yet, the numbers are in typed format not in the font a child is used to, also there was a shape not even we knew what it was!

18th May 2017

I was not informed on arrival that they were running slightly behind schedule. I would always prefer to be informed as to the estimated waiting time. Other than that, the service was good and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful.