the-royal-marsden-hospital-sutton
1 2 3 4 5 24,480 reviews Write a review

The Royal Marsden Hospital (Sutton)

Downs Road, Sutton, Surrey, England, SM2 5PT

14th November 2019

I consider myself extremely lucky to have been treated by the Head and neck team at both Fulham Road and Sutton over the years. They have always listened to me and given me every medical and emotional support I needed . Today I visited the Speech Therapy team and Sutton when I was seen by two very caring professional who carried out a detail examination of my swallowing issues using a magnificent new machine of which they were rightly very proud of . Thanks to both practitioners and their wonder machine I left there with a lot more knowledge and peace of mind than I had before that appointment. Many many thanks to The Royal Marsden and all who work there . xx

12th November 2019

I found the MDU to be very clean with up to date equipment and furnishings. The staff were knowledgeable, friendly and helpful and made sure that I understood what was happening and who to contact after I left the unit if I had problems.

5th November 2019

The only issue was the person trying to give me a cannula. She struggled to fined a vein and did need to get someone else who got it first time but there was quite a wait...… not a criticism as such as there only appeared to be two nurses on at that time. All the staff were really friendly and helpful.

Review of Radiotherapy Sutton, written by a patient
4th November 2019

Everything was perfect. All the appointments were on time and everything was done professionally with perfection

Review of Admission and Pre-assessment Unit Sutton, written by a patient
30th October 2019

I was treated with care, courtesy and efficiency by Siobhan in APU and Jackie in Physio. Thank you

25th October 2019

I cannot rate the Royal Marsden in Sutton too highly. Their treatment of me was exemplary. All my 'more than 20' appointments were within 5 minutes of the scheduled time with one exception. In this case they were running 30 minutes late due to an emergency. However, they kept me informed so I knew what was going on. All the staff were friendly, pleasant and understanding. I was kept informed of what was going to happen and they answered any questions clearly.

Review of Bud Flanagan Ambulatory Care, written by a patient
23rd October 2019

Very good visit today. The new blood test system worked well. Doctor's consultation was excellent. I feel that I have been very well informed as to my progress.

Review of Smithers Ward, written by a patient
23rd October 2019

Being in a ward with ladies that had differing diagnosis and treatment was great. I was luck enough that during my time there, there was one lady that was 'the life and soul' of the ward! The nurses were brilliant especially the 2 staff nurses on duty during my discharge that definitely went the extra mile, racing around the hospital trying to locate the vacuum bottles I needed to leave with. Mr Hayes kept me and my family well in the loop at all times, explaining all the intricacies of my treatment, and happy to answer all our questions. A great big THANK YOU to everyone on Smithers Ward.

Review of Smithers Ward, written by a patient
9th October 2019

Thank you to Ileana in Smithers ward - she has taken exceptionally good care of me today!

9th October 2019

Delays in MDU- I was booked to attend MDU at 2:00pm for my 10 min long treatment. I had to wait confined in the MDU chair in this very busy room until 3:10 to receive my IV Chemotherapy treatment for Brain Cancer. The MDU was severely understaffed. This experience caused me great anxiety as I sat there wondering if I’d been forgotten. You’d agree that for a patient this is not a very pleasant experience as I’d already waited 1 hour to get the blood tests in the morning and another hour to see the Neuro doctor and had been at the hospital since 8:00am.

Filter reviews by care type

Filter reviews by reviewer type

{{category}} working at The Royal Marsden Hospital (Sutton) ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Royal Marsden Hospital (Sutton): http://iwgc.net/eb6aw