the-royal-marsden-hospital-sutton
1 2 3 4 5 24,464 reviews Write a review

The Royal Marsden Hospital (Sutton)

Downs Road, Sutton, Surrey, England, SM2 5PT

18th September 2019

A very very positive experience at this hospital. The staff have been caring, welcoming and made me feel safe and understood

18th September 2019

The nurses in the day unit on my last visit were very professional and friendly and made me feel very comfortable. More so than on previous visits, which made the whole experience much better. Unfortunately, there was a delay in the make up of my Chemotherapy, which meant I had to wait an hour and half for treatment. This made a very long day even longer. I was not given a reason why this was the case, but as this has not been the first time, was wondering if the pharmacy needed more staff.

12th September 2019

On Arrival at the Hospital was met by a very friendly, helpful receptionist who directed us to the Bud Flanagan ambulatory care unit. Once on the ward, the care was Amazing, efficient and the staff were extremely nice. The Doctor was patient, understanding and explained everything thoroughly and calmly. We were very impressed with the whole experience. Afterward even giving blood was an almost pleasant experience. A difficult situation was made much more bearable.

12th September 2019

The treatment I received today was very good the staff understood that I was nervous and I was treated well. My only suggestion would be that the waiting area in the corridor is not very comfortable and if you have a long wait it would be better to have a seated area elsewhere with maybe some magazines etc to look through.

2nd September 2019

I was asked quite a few questions about my overall health today and if I had a question it was efficiently and effectively answered. I was also given a lot of information about my impending operation but it all came written down as well so I can refresh my mind about it later.

{{category}} working at The Royal Marsden Hospital (Sutton) ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Royal Marsden Hospital (Sutton): http://iwgc.net/eb6aw