the-royal-marsden-hospital-sutton
1 2 3 4 5 24,483 reviews Write a review

The Royal Marsden Hospital (Sutton)

Downs Road, Sutton, Surrey, England, SM2 5PT

2nd January 2020

All staff were attentive and caring. Changes of appointment were advised promptly as were minor delays in receiving treatment.

2nd December 2019

The radiotherapy team members were welcoming, friendly and at all times thoroughly professional and efficient. Apologies and explanations were always given if appointments were running late (which was rare - mostly I was seen within a few minutes of my appointment time, which I found remarkable). I was treated with kindness and consideration. The fruit squash available at the water stations was a very welcome touch. Also loved the music - good to have something to listen to while endeavouring to lay absolutely still! When I was cold, a blanket was always available to me. It was also helpful to be given assistance to get up from the treatment bench. As someone with a long standing "back problem", and not as agile as I used to be due to advancing years, together with weakness from surgery and months of chemotherapy, trying to raise oneself from a prostrate position with arms that have "gone to sleep" having been raised above the head for the duration of the radiotherapy session is really difficult.

Review of Smithers Ward, written by a patient
20th November 2019

I was treated by very friendly and reassuring staff who put me at ease despite my nerves, it really helped.

14th November 2019

I consider myself extremely lucky to have been treated by the Head and neck team at both Fulham Road and Sutton over the years. They have always listened to me and given me every medical and emotional support I needed . Today I visited the Speech Therapy team and Sutton when I was seen by two very caring professional who carried out a detail examination of my swallowing issues using a magnificent new machine of which they were rightly very proud of . Thanks to both practitioners and their wonder machine I left there with a lot more knowledge and peace of mind than I had before that appointment. Many many thanks to The Royal Marsden and all who work there . xx

Review of Medical Day Unit (Sutton), written by a patient
12th November 2019

I found the MDU to be very clean with up to date equipment and furnishings. The staff were knowledgeable, friendly and helpful and made sure that I understood what was happening and who to contact after I left the unit if I had problems.

Review of Medical Day Unit (Sutton), written by a patient
5th November 2019

The only issue was the person trying to give me a cannula. She struggled to fined a vein and did need to get someone else who got it first time but there was quite a wait...… not a criticism as such as there only appeared to be two nurses on at that time. All the staff were really friendly and helpful.

4th November 2019

Everything was perfect. All the appointments were on time and everything was done professionally with perfection

Review of Admission and Pre-assessment Unit Sutton, written by a patient
30th October 2019

I was treated with care, courtesy and efficiency by Siobhan in APU and Jackie in Physio. Thank you

25th October 2019

I cannot rate the Royal Marsden in Sutton too highly. Their treatment of me was exemplary. All my 'more than 20' appointments were within 5 minutes of the scheduled time with one exception. In this case they were running 30 minutes late due to an emergency. However, they kept me informed so I knew what was going on. All the staff were friendly, pleasant and understanding. I was kept informed of what was going to happen and they answered any questions clearly.

Review of Bud Flanagan Ambulatory Care, written by a patient
23rd October 2019

Very good visit today. The new blood test system worked well. Doctor's consultation was excellent. I feel that I have been very well informed as to my progress.

Filter reviews by care type

Filter reviews by reviewer type

{{category}} working at The Royal Marsden Hospital (Sutton) ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Royal Marsden Hospital (Sutton): http://iwgc.net/eb6aw