The Melbury Clinic

Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL

4th April 2018

I was absolutely delighted with the whole experience at The Melbury Clinic. The team cared for me exceptionally well and all my needs were met in full. The setting of the clinic is calming and very clean. I was given all the information I needed at every step and time was taken to fully discuss any queries I had about the procedure. My procedure was very successful, with the outcome I wanted. I would highly recommend this clinic to others.

23rd March 2018

I had treatment in 2017 for the varicose veins in both of my legs. The staff are fantastic. Always letting me know what was going to happen before and after treatment. The treatment itself was virtually pain free with a very quick recovery time. The clinic is spotlessly clean and appointments are always on time. I have just been for my first annual check up and none of the problems I had have come back. I am so pleased with the results. The only problem was it took me a long time to pluck up the courage to have the treatment. I really wish that I had it earlier as I am now able to wear skirts and shorts without thinking about my legs.

14th March 2018

Having just completed my varicose vein treatment at the Melbury Clinic, I can safely say that no one should any longer be out there suffering from vascular problems! I can't recommend Mr Haroun Gajraj and the Vein Care Centre highly enough. They have provided the highest quality care possible, from initial consultation to follow-up after care. All staff are welcoming, friendly and are expert at placing you at ease. Mr Gajraj made me feel as though I was the only patient on his books - he went out of his way to take time to explain diagnoses and treatments in detail and in a way that was entirely accessible by the lay person. The sclerotherapy treatment I had for my varicose veins was almost unbelievably pain and discomfort-free - genuinely walk in - walk out. I've experienced far more discomfort having a filling at the dentist! It's hard to believe just how vein treatment has progressed since I first had my veins treated in the '90s under general anaesthetic! Seriously, no one need suffer with these conditions any more and I would strongly encourage anyone reading this to contact the Melbury Clinic for a consultation.

28th February 2018

The staff were most welcoming, pleasant & very positive. They put me at ease & I felt very reassured from the start. The premises are exactly as I would expect from a private service, clean, modern & fresh. The waiting room had water & coffee machine, plus biscuits - very useful after a procedure to be able to relax before leaving. I was treated with dignity & respect at all times and Mr Haroun Gajraj was very knowledgeable. He could have easily have said yes to another procedure that I enquired about, but said that I wouldn't get any real benefit from it. That also gave me so much confidence in him as a doctor. I would certainly recommend the practice.

22nd February 2018

I was treated with dignity, provided with explanation and information at each stage. Written explanations and on line material assisted my decision making process when deciding to choose the Melbury Clinic for treatment. The staff were all most attentive, civil and courteous and I felt safe at all times. The procedure was relatively painless and my comfort throughout was closely monitored. The clinic was clean and comfortable. The post-op information sheet had been well written, however I did feel slightly alarmed when removing the dressings in the shower as the wounds initially appeared to bleed. However it soon became apparent that the dried blood was been washed out of the dressings! Reassurance on this point might be an advantage. Privacy was maintained at each stage of the treatment journey and I felt confident of confidentiality being maintained.

{{category}} working at The Melbury Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Melbury Clinic: http://iwgc.net/ecjm8