The Melbury Clinic

Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL

16th January 2019

Dr. Gajraj and the nurses are extremely courteous and friendly at all times, they make me feel very safe, secure and relaxed. I am always made to feel welcome and the staff are great at providing a personal service. My privacy and dignity are always maintained and I am always treated with respect. The facility is extremely clean in all areas and smells wonderful! The standard and quality of care is of the highest standard and I feel very confident in the advice and treatment provided.

1st December 2018

Most efficient, friendly and kind.

1st November 2018

I was delighted with the treatment I received from both Haroun Gajraj and his team. They were cheerful, friendly and professional; and I knew I was in 'safe hands'. Everything was explained carefully and I was treated with dignity and respect at all times. The clinic itself is kept immaculately clean and provides a pleasant and comfortable setting in which to receive treatment. I am completely satisfied with the results of my procedure and the aftercare received. I would have no hesitation in recommending Haroun Gajraj and The VeinCare Centre.

25th October 2018

The care and treatment has been excellent.

17th October 2018

I would recommend Mr Gajraj and his team at The Melbury Clinic in a heartbeat! The care, service and results both my husband and I received there were exemplary. From my initial informative consultation and throughout several procedures I received, I felt totally looked after and in very safe hands. I am not the bravest of patients, but without exception, all the staff at The Melbury Clinic put me at my ease. Everybody was so kind and caring. The premises is welcoming, spotlessly clean and comfortable. I felt confident in having total faith in Mr Gajraj's experience and expertise and knowing that state of the art technology and equipment was being used. For over 35 years I have suffered with varicose veins and I’m so pleased I found The Melbury Clinic as I’m delighted with the results. I may just have the confidence to wear skirts and sandals again! Many, many thanks to you Mr Gajraj and your team at The Melbury Clinic

{{category}} working at The Melbury Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Melbury Clinic: http://iwgc.net/ecjm8