The Melbury Clinic

Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL

22nd February 2018

I was treated with dignity, provided with explanation and information at each stage. Written explanations and on line material assisted my decision making process when deciding to choose the Melbury Clinic for treatment. The staff were all most attentive, civil and courteous and I felt safe at all times. The procedure was relatively painless and my comfort throughout was closely monitored. The clinic was clean and comfortable. The post-op information sheet had been well written, however I did feel slightly alarmed when removing the dressings in the shower as the wounds initially appeared to bleed. However it soon became apparent that the dried blood was been washed out of the dressings! Reassurance on this point might be an advantage. Privacy was maintained at each stage of the treatment journey and I felt confident of confidentiality being maintained.

18th February 2018

An excellent clinic. Professional, efficient and caring. With excellent post procedural reviews.

15th February 2018

From start to finish of my treatment for varicose veins at the Melbury Clinic I felt I was getting the best of care and in the hands of a very professional team. Everything was explained to me in detail by Mr Gajraj and I felt relaxed throughout the operation. The staff were very friendly and understanding and respected my privacy at all times. The clinic itself was very clean and comfortable and I don’t believe I could have been in any better hands. The operation itself was very successful and I would have no hesitation in recommending the Melbury Clinic and in particular Mr Gajraj to anyone needing help with varicose veins.

15th February 2018

I have just finished my third treatment of microsclerotherapy (reducing unsightly leg thread/spider veins) and I am delighted with the results. The Melbury Clinic is very professional, efficient and thorough (leg veins were scanned prior to treatment in case of any underlying conditions and relevant medical history taken into account). All aspects of the treatment was clearly explained throughout and everyone was easy to talk to. The treatment has been very effective for me. I could see vast improvements after just the first one. They recommended up to three lots for the best results, but I never felt pressured to commit to that and I only had to pay for one treatment at a time and then to wait and see after about 6 weeks whether I wanted another treatment. I was always treated with respect and dignity. The appointments were always on time. The premises are welcoming, clean and tidy. My only regret is that I didn’t take a ‘before’ photograph! However, I would not hesitate to recommend this effective and affordable treatment at The Melbury Clinic and I am looking forward to finally wearing skirts or even shorts this summer!

11th January 2018

I have nothing but praise for the attention and treatment I received at the Melbury Clinic. My entire experience from the initial consultation, the actual procedure, through to my followup appointment was outstanding. During my initial consultation I was given detailed information about my condition and the recommended treatment. This gave me no concerns about the procedure or the outcome. The actual procedure was completely painless and everything was explained from beginning to end which made it very interesting. I would recommend the Melbury Clinic without hesitation to anyone in need of the vein treatment that I received.