The Melbury Clinic

Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL

19th July 2018

A very helpful consultation. I was given a lot of helpful information with everything explained well and carefully and given some good advice on how to manage my symptoms. I would have no hesitation in recommending to others.

13th July 2018

My experience was first class. From the online booking, to reception on the day of my appointment was faultless. And my consultation with Mr Gajraj was tremendous. I wasn't expecting to come away feeling inspired as well as reassured about my condition. The process was very informative and I felt I had full control of the decisions I was making. Not having had a consultation like this, I was not sure what to expect, and I was very surprised at how engaging Mr Gajraj was, his interest in me as a person and my lifestyle made me feel like the whole experience was tailored to me and my situation. Very helpful, and again, I say inspiring and reassuring!

20th June 2018

The clinic was impeccably clean, the staff were extremely caring, friendly and knowledgeable. I felt involved in every part of my treatment enabling me to feel at ease with the process and the staff. I was comfortable and relaxed throughout my procedure without any pain at all. The atmosphere was one of professionalism and I got a sense of pride in the clinic's work, nothing was too much trouble. Even when I had concerns a week or so later with experiencing some discomfort I was seen extremely quickly and my mind put as ease that it was the normal healing process and there was nothing to worry about. overall I am very impressed with everything about the clinic and their staff.

14th June 2018

I am writing to express my disappointment at my recent visit to the Melbury Clinic. I have been visiting the clinic for some years, and always felt the service and care was extremely professional, courteous and respectful. However, from my emails with the Melbury Clinic earlier this year, I sensed that this professionalism had slipped somewhat. I felt patronised in my emails, which was not the tone I had come to expect. On arrival at the clinic for my annual appointment, I was greeted by a nurse, who informed me she would notify the doctor of my arrival. I then listened to ten minutes of non-clinic conversation from the waiting room, watching the clock as my appointment time decreased. It was infuriating. I could not believe I was forced to listen to this loud inane chat after I had travelled considerably for the 30 minute appointment. As touched on above, this is not my usual Melbury Clinic experience. This was my first introduction to an entirely new team, and it’s a shame to say it was not a positive one.

8th June 2018

I felt very well looked after by all staff. Payment was very clear and transparent. Staff were available to answer questions following treatment in evenings and at weekends. Pain was carefully monitored and I was given clear information. Staff were very keen to see how happy I was with the results and to continue treating my veins until I was happy. We actually managed to laugh a lot, even during treatment! Everything was explained very clearly and sessions never felt rushed. I felt respected and my dignity was looked after.

{{category}} working at The Melbury Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Melbury Clinic: http://iwgc.net/ecjm8