The Melbury Clinic

Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL

24th August 2017

absolutely can not praise Dr Haroun Gajraj, enough for my consultation, decision making process, treatment, aftercare and support from himself and is talented team. Initally I wanted to choose a clinic that was well established, had good reviews and was local to me for travel purposes so after researching several consultants I chose Dr Haroun Gajraj. I clinic setting in Southampton had great parking, clear patient instructions and extremely welcoming and spotlessly clean. I was put at easy, and my examination was done in a highly professional and informative manner and I understood all the terminology used as it was explained well. On my day of treatment nurse Gaynor and Annie Flemming were so caring, supportive, reassuring and looked after me so well. My procedure too just under an hour. I felt fine during the process, it was pain free after the injections had taken effect the only uncomfortable part was the needles for the numbing injections. After that the only sensations you could feel were movement on the skin but no pain, a bit like having a filling at the dentist, you can feeling the movements and hear the noises but no pain. I would recommend this treatment to others 100%. It has given me back my confidence and has allowed me to wear shorts with pride and not spend my summer holidays hiding away

31st July 2017

I live in Eastbourne and attended the VeinCare Centre Clinic at Southampton in July 2017 for an appointment with Consultant Mr Gajraj who is also Director of The Melbury Clinic. I was treated with dignity and respect by both the Doctor and Nurse at the appointment. My appointment involved a consultation and scans. The consulting room and equipment were spotlessly clean as was the Consultant when using the scanning equipment. Unfortunately I was not a suitable candidate for vein treatment at Mr Gajraj's clinic, but if the situation had been different I would not have hesitated to have treatment at that or any other clinic of his, as I would have felt confident that the treatment and after care would be superb. I am a recently retired RGN and need to feel safe and confident in any treatment that I agree to!

27th July 2017
Written by a member of staff

As a long standing member of staff I have been pleased to work at the Melbury Clinic and have indeed recommended their services to family and friends with complete confidence in the standard of care, safety record and professional approach. The whole culture of the clinic is geared towards keeping their patients safe and whether the staff are discussing this over our joint lunchtime or in more formal setting it is a large part of the thinking. The Clinic has developed a very high reputation for its vein services both locally and from further afield and the website seems to give prospective clients enough information to further their enquiries with a telephone call. The charging policy is regarded as being transparent also. The Clinic gains enormously by being led by two individuals of the highest integrity (Mr H Gajraj and Mrs R English)

24th July 2017

If you have any worry about hospitals, The Melbury Clinic is an excellent choice. Professional expert vein treatment in a relaxed environment which makes you feel much less worried about the procedure. Haroun Gajraj cannot do enough to make everything as calm as possible keeping you informed in laymen's terms about what's happening without being condescending. The nurses were great and I was given comprehensive information both before and after.

20th July 2017

The experience was a very relaxing one and I felt that I had the personal attention which would be difficult to achieve in the NHS. The procedure went well, any pain was minimal and I am delighted with the results.