The Melbury Clinic

Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL

5th October 2017

Useful advice before, and during, the initial consultation. No pressure to agree to any treatment at all, my G.P. kept fully appraised at all times, and friendly professional staff. I had been concerned that because of some complications following previous vein-stripping elsewhere Mr Gajraj would not be willing to undertake a potentially difficult case. However, I was given advice to prepare me for an operation and duly had successful treatment to both legs. The subsequent follow-up clinic appointments have been most comprehensive and I have had top-up treatment as required.

4th October 2017

On every visit to the clinic I was treated with respect, dignity and professionalism. The clinic was always spotless and all the staff were welcoming, friendly and reassuring. Every aspect of the treatment was explained to me in detail so I felt fully informed at all stages of the treatment. The clinic saw me exactly at my allotted time on every occasion and I felt able to ask any questions and never felt rushed. Dr. Gajraj is a delightful gentle man who immediately puts you at ease and I would certainly recommend Dr. Gajraj and his clinic to friends and family.

4th October 2017

I could not fault my care and treatment at the Melbury Clinic. Dr Gajraj and his team were exceptional in all my care and surgery. I had Venous Reflux, very badly in both my legs, which I thought would be impossible to treat as I had had them for approximately 40 plus years, and they were gradually getting worse. After locating Dr Gajraj at the Melbury Clinic and after my initial consultation, he advised me that they could be treated. He explained every aspect of the treatment, so I decided to proceed. And in my opinion it's the best decision I have ever made. The results speak for themselves, absolutely outstanding and I would recommend Dr Gajraj and his team at the Melbury Clinic to anyone.

29th August 2017

The Melbury Clinic is great! Dr Gajraj and his team of nurses are very professional and friendly. The clinic itself is clean, welcoming and well-managed. Dr Gajraj explained every aspect of my treatment in great detail and I was particularly impressed with my follow-up care and advice. I chose this clinic because I had heard glowing reviews of Dr Gajraj from two of his past patients and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone else considering vein surgery.

25th August 2017

Highly satisfactory outcome by an efficient and professional service which met my treatment needs. Treatment was done in a clean caring environment by staff who treated me with respect and dignity. Excellent follow up and aftercare. I was also able to change appointments with no problems.