the-james-cook-university-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 50,769 reviews Write a review

The James Cook University Hospital

Marton Road, Middlesbrough, Cleveland, England, TS4 3BW

25th March 2017

At James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough the nurses are extremely friendly and helpful. Especially from Ward 24 HDU Neurosurgical they are truly excellent - especially Nurse Grahame he is such a great nurse who knows his stuff i don't know what I would of done without him he looked after my relative with dignity and respect and took care of us as a family by making us feel comfortable and making us laugh. Nurse Grahame is a competent nurse who I think needs more recognition and we appreciate him.

24th March 2017

You can't complain about anything at James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough in my opinion. The best hospital in the UK by far, Ward 24 HDU Neurosurgical is the best of the best. The nurses are friendly professional and are at the top of their game for care. Nurse Grahame from Ward 24 HDU Neurosurgical is such a gentleman and very professional he is the one nurse in the ward who is a head of everyone he is always thinking a head and he genuinely cares and never stops, he treated my family lovely and he is always smiling which is lovely. All in all James Cook a great experience if you need to be cared for here it's 100 out of 100. And Nurse Grahame from Ward 24 HDU is the best.

22nd March 2017

My positive review on James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough. This review is more about a nurse from James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough nurse Grahame from Ward 24 Neurosurgical HDU i really want to write this review about him as i think he deserves a million thank you's for the care he gave my family member. He is such a great man who is a credit to his role as a nurse, the way he interacts with patients family members and his fellow colleagues is a joy to see and you can see why he is well credited. I just want to thank him as i want him to realise how me and my family appreciate him. James Cook is lucky to have nurse Grahame and Ward 24 Neurosurgical HDU even luckier. I have seen from other reviews on here I am not alone in my thoughts about him. If you are lucky enough to meet nurse Grahame you will see why everyone respects him, I hope this review helps everyone, and if your family member or friend is ever looked after by him rest assure they are in the safest hands. Thank you Nurse Grahame, I hope you see this.

14th March 2017

Very happy with the care my relative is receiving at James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough. Ward 24 HDU Neurosurgical the best Ward for care and has the best Doctors, Nurses and Health Care Assistance, especially Nurse Grahame from Ward 24 HDU Neurosurgical from the way Nurse Grahame deals with his patients to the family members, you always feel at ease with him and he doesn't mind answering questions if you ask, he is such a nice man who is committed to the job and who ever gets to meet him see why I think highly of him. I hope this review helps who ever reads this.

25th February 2017

Hi just a small review on James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough. My time here i have seen nothing but great work from the nurses especially one nurse who always went the extra mile and who made you feel at ease in his company and treated all patients with dignity and respect Nurse Grahame from Ward 24 HDU your a star and such a nice man and amazing Nurse who always has a positive way of looking at things, Keep up the great work.

{{category}} working at The James Cook University Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The James Cook University Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb49d