the-james-cook-university-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 50,772 reviews Write a review

The James Cook University Hospital

Marton Road, Middlesbrough, Cleveland, England, TS4 3BW

6th May 2017

All i can say is Nurse Grahame from ward 24 HDU Neurosurgical at James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough is a star nurse, and isen't appreciated enough i think for the hard work he does he treated my family member with great care and respect and treated my family with care and compassion and made us feel at ease every step of the way. Thank you nurse Grahame I hope you get to read this and who ever gets to meet him on Ward 24 HDU Neurosurgical will see why he is the best.

19th April 2017

Hi just a quick review on a nurse from James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough. Nurse Grahame from James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough Ward 24 HDU Neurosurgical is a fantastic nurse who is dedicated to his job he treated me and my family with respect and you can see how well respected he is. He is always smiling answers any questions or worries you may have, and he has a way of making patients feel at ease as well as having a great sense of humour. He never stops for a break and always puts the needs of others first. I think he deserves more praise and who every meets him will know why i respect him greatly, I hope this review helps who ever is going to be going into Ward 24 HDU and being looked after nurse Grahame because of your looked after by him you will be in the safest hand from a great nurse.

28th March 2017

Nurse Grahame from James Cook University Hospital Middlesbrough Ward 24 HDU Neurosurgical is an exceptional nurse who genuinely cares for his patients and family members. I am so pleased i met him he looked after my family member in HDU 1 that's the first room where he always is stationed and i really appreciate him greatly. I don't know if he will read this but he really made a difference. From reading all the other reviews about him I'm not the only one who thinks this Nurse Grahame is respectful hard worker and loves his job and is a true gent. The nicest man I have met in a long time. Thank you Nurse Grahame I hope you know how much of an positive impact you make on a daily basis.

25th March 2017

At James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough the nurses are extremely friendly and helpful. Especially from Ward 24 HDU Neurosurgical they are truly excellent - especially Nurse Grahame he is such a great nurse who knows his stuff i don't know what I would of done without him he looked after my relative with dignity and respect and took care of us as a family by making us feel comfortable and making us laugh. Nurse Grahame is a competent nurse who I think needs more recognition and we appreciate him.

24th March 2017

You can't complain about anything at James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough in my opinion. The best hospital in the UK by far, Ward 24 HDU Neurosurgical is the best of the best. The nurses are friendly professional and are at the top of their game for care. Nurse Grahame from Ward 24 HDU Neurosurgical is such a gentleman and very professional he is the one nurse in the ward who is a head of everyone he is always thinking a head and he genuinely cares and never stops, he treated my family lovely and he is always smiling which is lovely. All in all James Cook a great experience if you need to be cared for here it's 100 out of 100. And Nurse Grahame from Ward 24 HDU is the best.

{{category}} working at The James Cook University Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The James Cook University Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb49d