the-james-cook-university-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 50,769 reviews Write a review

The James Cook University Hospital

Marton Road, Middlesbrough, Cleveland, England, TS4 3BW

13th February 2017

James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough the best of the best, when going into hospital either being a patient or friend or family member visiting a relative you hope for great care and James Cook provides that and more - great care from nurses, health care assistance, doctors physiotherapist , ocupational therapist and more. I have seen great care from ICU, Ward 24 HDU Neurosurgical and Ward 26 Rehabilitation and you know your family member is in safe hands. I think its very special when you get a nurse who you can see loves their job and cares for the patience and shows dedication and i found that in Nurse Grahame from Ward 24 HDU Neurosurgical, he is the best and deserves praise, so i thank him and anyone who gets to meet him will know why he is so highly thought of and respected. I hope this review is a big help, to anyone either going to James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough or visiting Ward 24 HDU Neurosurgical and seeing the great work from the nurses there.

24th January 2017

Nurse Grahame from Ward 24 Neurosurgical HDU at James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough is an outstanding nurse, he has great patient care, very friendly makes you feel at ease in his company and always has a smile on his face. You know you are in safe hands if you are being cared for by him. I would recommend him as a great nurse to anyone.

20th January 2017

James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough is the greatest hospital, i have been visiting my relative for a lot of months now and you can't complain of anything in my eyes. I would recommend this hospital to everyone if you ever have to be treated here you know you will be in safe hands. I have seen great care from ICU, and ward 24 Neurosurgical HDU the standard of care is so high. I would like to show my appreciation to Nurse Grahame from Ward 24 Neurosurgical HDU... Nurse Grahame thank you so much for the care you gave my relative your postive attitude and energy helped me through a lot of difficult times, you are an amazing nurse who deserves to be appreciated for your great work, i hope you read this to show how much of an impact you had, keep up the great work.

18th January 2017

James Cook University Hospital Middlesbrough the best by far, amazing nurses, amazing health care workers, amazing doctors, everything from the work of the dosmestics to the cooks providing the meals for patients you can not complain the standard of care is gold medal standard. I have been visiting a relative for six months now and my mind is at ease knowing they are been well looked after. I have seen tremendous care from ICU, Ward 24 Neurosurgical HDU and now on Ward 26. Ward 24 Neurosurgical HDU in my opinion deserve alot of recognition for their A star work the standard of care is so high and anyone who has been on Ward 24 Neurosurgical HDU or will be going on Ward 24 Neurosurgical HDU will know they are in safe hands. A special mention to Nurse Grahame, Nurse Simone, Nurse Julie, Nurse Katie, Nurse Natty, Nurse Becky and Nurse Ruth from Ward 24 Neurosurgical HDU you are a credit to your profession and helped us through our darkest times i can't thank you enough for the care you gave my relative i hope you see this to know you are appreciated.

14th January 2017

Ward 24 Neurosurgical HDU at James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough is the best. Great care and Amazing nurses you are always in safe hands and the standard of care from the nurses is 100%. My family member was treated with dignity and respect and the nurses helped us through our darkest times. Nurse Grahame from Ward 24 HDU i would like to say a heartfelt thank you to you for the care you gave my family member you are a top 1st class nurse and such a nice man.

{{category}} working at The James Cook University Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The James Cook University Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb49d