tameside-general-hospital

Tameside General Hospital

Fountain Street, Ashton-under-Lyne, Lancashire, England, OL6 9RW

11th July 2021

My husband been in tameside hospital over 3 weeks most staff really caring and helpful, but nights are so worrying his care is a nightmare he dreads the nights, some not staff friendly or helpful gets he gets pushed and pulled and dragged around like a rag doll and spoken terrible, like I say not all staff but it's very worrying for me to be on the phone to him and hearing all this,

Safe
16th June 2021

I went into A and E with chest pains and was seen by lovely staff around 7.45am a dark haired receptionist a dark haired and blonde lady who assessed me where all lovely. I was then sent to the emergency day care a dark haired lady took my bloods she was brilliant and the blonde at reception. The lady doctor who came over with another lady where both lovely too. Everyone I saw was very caring. In the X-ray dept a lady I spoke to at desk was very busy but still very patient with everyone. A big thank you to all the staff who dealt with me you’re all wonderful.

Safe
20th February 2021

I sat 3 hours in A&E triage the doctor had prescribed the antibiotics and the fluids to be given and the nurse forgot to give it to me so my temp was 40 degrees and one of them was really rude .Always speaking to her colleag why this guy is here send him home .Doctor come and he decided to keep me in and I was getting my medicine after 3 hours of waiting because the nurse forgot and she was questioning me why my oxygen is down ???As a result of this I am at the hospital where you have to wait 2 hours for a jug of water .Shoking I hope that someone hire up see that and is doing something.

{{category}} working at Tameside General Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Tameside General Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb46m