st-peters-hospital-1
1 2 3 4 5 65,963 reviews Write a review

St Peter's Hospital

Guildford Road, Chertsey, Surrey, England, KT16 0PZ

21st March 2013

The most horrible care and service provided at this hospital,long wait of 6 hours, for 15 minutes to see the doctor with the children in the middle of the night; in terms that we waited from 10 pm until 4am in the morning with 2 children ,and from 12pm the doctor left A&E and at 3,30am returned.Incompetence doctors and nurse as well. Arrogant attitude and miserable way of communicate.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Another time we waited 4 hours for the doctor to come and do the blood test and another 4 hours for the results. The only thing I can not understand why sooooo many children get to A&E for ear infections and urine infection and chest infection,etc??????????why are they not well treated and not to get to hospital for a stupid infection which can be treated by the GP????????Because doctors are not competent anymore ,they just take money but not care about patients. Horibleeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

25th April 2013

I like the friendliness , To improve it there could be books ,pamphlets etc and those chairs do get VERY HARD sitting on for 5 hours

18th April 2013

I am writing this review in the context of a hospital visitor. Before visiting a particular patient on Cedar ward, I telephoned the ward at 11.45am on a Friday to check that the patient was still in the ward before I visited that afternoon. I was informed that he was still a patient in that ward. I had telephoned late morning after ward rounds, realising that discharges would be optimised before the weekend. I arrived at the Reception area of the ward, shortly after 15.00 hours, to be met with total confusion. The name of the patient I was visiting was at first confused with another patient when I initially asked which bay he was in. I was then informed that he had been discharged, but when I explained that I had phoned earlier and was not told of imminent discharge prior to my visit, another staff member was consulted and I was told he was in bay 4. He was not in that bay and when I questioned yet another member of staff there was still confusion as to his whereabouts. I was directed back to the reception area yet again. A further check revealed that he had been discharged to his nursing home at 14.00 hours. The staff were extremely apologetic but the chaos and confusion did not set a good example to visitors whose first point of reference is the Ward Reception. I fully understand the pressures the ward staff have to cope with but there seems to be a breakdown in communication which is at the core of many problems. It was not the case for myself, but a visitor could have made a pointless lengthy journey. Not being aware of which patients are currently on a ward does not create a good impression.

19th April 2013

I was actually in the AE part of the hospital, but I didn't see an option for this. The nurse and doctor were great and I was seen in a timely manner

18th April 2013

After phoning at 11.30 to see if a patient could be visited that afternoon and being told yes, I arrived at the ward at 3pm and asked at the nurses station. After much debate and nobody seeming to have heard of the patient I was directed to bay 4. He was not ther and the two nurses there argued about his whereabouts and directed us back to the nurses station. After more debate they decided he had been discharged and left the ward at 2pm. He had been on Cedar ward for more than a week and nobody knew him! It does not say much for patient care. I also had to pay for parking as I had spent well over 20mins on the ward.

{{category}} working at St Peter's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St Peter's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb43v