royal-shrewsbury-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 27,850 reviews Write a review

Royal Shrewsbury Hospital

Mytton Oak Road, Shrewsbury, England, SY3 8XQ

31st March 2017

During my stays at the hospital the nursing care was very good, the catering was to a good standard and everywhere appeared clean and tidy although the nurses were rushed off their feet.

28th March 2017

Attended clinic 12 today 28th for results of biopsy carried out on 16th March on prostate. In both visits was looked aftere very well and given all relevant information etc.

22nd March 2017

My experience at the royal shrewsbury hospital a&e was terrible. At the moment I am making a complaint about the lack of care I received. When i arrived to hospital via blue light ambulance. I was in a cubicle and left for approx. 3 hours with severe chest pain I understand there is other critical patients but chest pain should be treated as a concern. My gp said I should of received the basic bloodtests as I had severe pain. In the end my gp requested emergency bloods. You cant gamble with a patients life. I also have been waiting to see a dr for 4 hrs then a prisoner comes in and gets seen quicker don't understand that. It worrys me to think my chest pains were overlooked. I would not recommend this hospital especially the a&e department I have had bad experiences. I cant speak for all staff as some of the nurses were understanding

8th March 2017

I had a opporation at the Royal Shrewsbury for colone cancer all my treatment and care was wonderful

8th March 2017

I could not fault this hospital or staff my experience in the times of my stays, has a in patient I have been looked after well

{{category}} working at Royal Shrewsbury Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Royal Shrewsbury Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4vi