royal-shrewsbury-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 27,849 reviews Write a review

Royal Shrewsbury Hospital

Mytton Oak Road, Shrewsbury, England, SY3 8XQ

4th December 2018

A&E and orthopaedic clinics. Very efficient and quality service and care

9th July 2018

The only incident that I found disturbing was the next morning on the ward when some doctors were doing their rounds. The nurses were trying to place a new mattress on a patients bed and the old one was on the floor, one of the doctors made a scene by losing his temper kicking the mattress and insulting the nurses just because his path was blocked.

1st November 2017

I had many investigations and tests on my bowel and was treated with the utmost care and respect. Thank you

4th October 2017

With great trepidation I attended the Lingen Davies Clinic I had the dreaded lung cancer which was inoperable. It was big shock as in 81 years I had little ill health and had not been in hospital since 1958. I was nervous when I met Dr Dinesh Dhinakaran but he soon put my fears to rest and I realised I was in a safe pair of hands. Naturally a sceptic who double-checks everything it was a great relief that I had found someone I could trust. The fears all drifted away and a couple of months on I feel so well that I am sure I could fly off the chandeliers if requested. Thank you RHS I am having wonderful treatment which I appreciate very much. Having lived abroad where I had to pay for medical treatment, I feel so lucky to have this free treatment on the NHS.

18th September 2017

I was an in patient on the colorectal ward at RSH- the care I received could not be faulted- a wonderful team of professionals and axillary team. However the ward itself was very down at heel and shabby, and the very small number of toilets in this particular ward was not satisfactory. I was saddened that this great team of.people were having to look after patients in these surroundings.

{{category}} working at Royal Shrewsbury Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Royal Shrewsbury Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4vi