queens-hospital-1

Queen's Hospital

Rom Valley Way, Romford, Essex, England, RM7 0AG

1 2 3 4 5 252,435 reviews

20th September 2021

I was in A& E for 14 hours. I really do appreciate staff work incredibly hard in very difficult busy conditions.

Nothinh you could have done better BUT GP services need to be up and running now. My symptoms started on a Monday morning and I went to opticians, tried to get gp appointment and went to Harold Wood walk in clinic all trying to avoid going to clog up a&e before ending up there on Thursday lunchtime. Turns out i had had a mild stroke.

20th September 2021

The team were true professionals and for all those waiting drinks and snacks were also provided.

The booking in was long as there was one brilliant Nurse who was either Australian or New Zealander. There was another who kept going off to other duties.

20th September 2021

My overall experience was brilliant so to speak as obviously I would rather not be unwell, caroline the ambulance medic was fantastic she was compassionate kind exceptionally professional and extremely knowledgeable and efficient her thoughts on what was wrong with me were spot on, she completely reassured me and was just amazing. The nurses and doctor In A&E were kind, compassionate and efficient.

I arrived at a&e whilst the staff were handing over so i had to wait to be booked in, which ties up ambulance staff for longer than necessary but i do not know wgat the alternative would be

20th September 2021

My doctor Miss Norma Lewis was amazing along with the wonderful nurses. They did a wonderful job so couldn’t fault them. The situation in your hospital was Dior. The wait time was about 9 hours and there wasn’t enough space around. There were about 90 people waiting in the corridors and outside.

I don’t think you could manage with the amount of health care professionals available but understand under the circumstances it’s very difficult for them.

20th September 2021

I am the husband of the patient who suffers from dementia. My wife was admitted to Queen’s last Friday and everyone, from the paramedic and ambulance staff to the medical staff and ancillary service providers (e.g.physios) have been wonderful. I can not praise them enough for their compassionate and professional approach to my wife’s treatment and I am particularly grateful that, in addition to myself, the authorities have permitted visits by our only son, his wife and our only grandson. Many, many thanks to everyone here.

There is nothing so far.

20th September 2021

Because I was treated very well and with dignity even though they were very busy

N/A

Review of Mandarin Ward B,
18th September 2021

Still here and very very pleased with this hospital A&E and this ward very very nice helpful staff , It’s very busy at the moment but they are doing a great job. Food nice too. Only thing I don’t like is the light in my room that has to stay on all day and night keeps me awake But I understand why u have it but maybe it was not so bright would help. Keep up the good work all of u.

Light in my room as said about in top box. Xx

Review of Outpatient Team 3,
17th September 2021

I would love to give a special shout-out to the receptionist who booked me in. I believe her name was Elizabeth, and I think her surname began with a B. She was so happy, and friendly, and really made my day. She is an absolute credit to your team. And genuinely made me smile. A lovely person

N/A

Review of Children & Young People’s Assessment Unit (CYPAU),
17th September 2021

Thank you to the amazing doctors and nurses who did a tremendous job looking after our son. They were very reassuring, listened to our concerns and consulted us and made decisions with us regarding our sons care. Everyone made an effort to make our son comfortable given his additional needs which made our hospital stay stress free. Special thanks to Dr Srikanth, Dr Williams, Nurse Ellie and Nurse Sonia as well as the ladies that provided our meals and kept our room clean.

There is always room for improvement but nothing at the moment.

Parent Dignity
Suitable Location
Review of Oncology,
17th September 2021

Video call with consultant worked well. Doctor was sympathetic and informative. Was given details of next stage of treatment and was able to discuss although slightly rushed given delays due to earlier technical problems.

Not had any technical difficulties to delay the video call although in fact it didn't cause me any inconvenience.

Communication nurse

{{category}} working at Queen's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Queen's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4r2