queens-hospital-1

Queen's Hospital

Rom Valley Way, Romford, Essex, England, RM7 0AG

1 2 3 4 5 249,602 reviews

15th May 2021

I always find Queens hospital to be a vibrant and friendly place. I feel that the medical staff do their utmost to treat patients with kindness and dignity.

15th May 2021

This is a rating for King George's Hospital where I attended the appointment

14th May 2021

Queen’s was wonderful and from all the staff I encountered I felt very well looked after

14th May 2021

Queens was well managed particularly as I was treated during the pandemic, checks on arrival were handled sensitively and well and social distancing was very good.

13th May 2021

After falling and breaking my wrist as a 80 year old I was rather worried about it all but the staff soon put fears at rest. I was treated fairly quickly and was soon on my way home with my arm in plaster. I was phoned 10 days later to attend the "plaster room" to have the cast replaced with a lighter version. I was rather shocked to see the skin on my arm when the first cast was removed but the staff assured me it was normal and replastered my wrist and explained finger exercise to do. I was actually leaving the hospital 5 minutes after my appointment time, just 30 minutes after parking the car. Thank you to all the staff at the hospital from the security on the door to the doctors and nurses. Stay safe everyone.

Nothing all was perfect

Review of Gynaecology Outpatients,
12th May 2021

Rekha Wuntakel and Mandy Green were the great doctors, they have explained everything and was really kind and understanding, they were also comforting with the bad news I received, I am really pleased with their services and communication

Nothing needs to be improved

Review of Same Day Emergency Care,
11th May 2021

The problem was not with staffs. They were polite and respectful. However I believe spending over 9 hours for emergency day care is too long. The time I spent with Doctors, Nurses and other medical professionals while doing required test was not much at all. Nevertheless, the waiting time was too long. I was referred by 111 and I was given a number. However, I was told when I booked in at the hospital that they aren't using any number/ticket on thaf day. Ea Not knowing when I would be called meant I could not leave my seat. There were too many people with fewer seats available. I could not go for any meal for the 9 hours I spent in the hospital.

Inform patients of how long it will take to get do necessary rest and the waiting time for results. Using numbered tickets could help patients to determine how long before they are called and it will enable them to take necessary breaks for meal and other things t waiting in the queue for fear of not being there when their name is called.

Rating not given.
Review of Labour Ward,
11th May 2021

Absolutely loved my experience at Queens. The midwives were friendly and very professional. They allowed my husband to be present from the onset and they even fed him some food.

Nothing

11th May 2021

I went to A&E on Friday 11 May 2021 as I had been suffering from chest pain and on this day I also felt tingling on my left hand. I called my doctor but no appointment available and was advised to go to A&E , so I went to King George. I am always cynical about going to the hospital due to a long wait and cautious about catching COVID. I am glad I went as I had a pleasant experience and felt I was looked after very well. I would like to thank all the staff who assured me and were very helpful and compassion. I would like to mention Liza and Dr Kush especially for the care they have shown . I couldn’t mention all the names as I forgot. I am amazed with the service and care that all the staff have provided and hope it continues. The process was well organised, despite of a long wait still a good service . Perhaps this can be improved in the future.

Waiting times could have been improved.

11th May 2021

After 2 and half hours my nurse bleed stopped and I still hadn't seen anyone. One recommendation would be to ensure that patients know that they should check in agai once their first seen. The receptionist in majors B was very difficult to see and she was sitting in the dark. Myself and a couple of other patients sat there awhile before realising you had to check in again

I had a profuse nose bleed and I am taking an anticoagulants I felt that I should of been seen in more of a timely manner. I joined the cue at the main entrance. Where I stood for at least 20 minutes as the line didn't move before I was directed to a nurse because they didn't want blood on the floor. There really should be somebody able to quickly access on arrival especially for clients that are bleeding injured.Being on your own i felt very anxious and dizzy standing alone. After seeing the nurse and being able to sit down was a big relief.

Doctor communication

{{category}} working at Queen's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Queen's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4r2