Queen Victoria Hospital

Holtye Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex, England, RH19 3DZ

15th June 2016

I was nervous on entering the hospital but was immediately put at my ease by the very professional nursing staff in attendance.In my stay throughout I was well looked after and cared for as well as being made to feel secure .I would definitely recommend the hospital to anyone that needed care. Mrs. Christine Bates.

2nd June 2016

Fantastic service Staff friendly and professional. I felt looked after and treated as an individual.

4th May 2016

Peanut ward nursing staff are an outstanding caring team. All other members of the medical team Dr's anaesthetists everyone is a huge credit and a shining example of what the NHS has to offer.

13th December 2015

I feel the NHS should be so proud of this hospital from the first appointment I had with this hospital for a eye operation I felt everyone from reception to nurses doctors all had a lovely manner with me explaining everything they were going to do . The hospital was so clean and everyone seemed so happy to be working at this hospital. The day of my operation all the nurses and doctors were so reassuring as I was a little nervous. They explained everything and looked after me so well , After my operation in recovery again they explained the after care a lovely lady made me tea and the nurse called my husband and made sure I was fine till he collected me. The next day the hospital called and went few a few tests she also had a lovely manner and assured me if I needed to asked anything I could call them any time. I cannot thank and praise the staff for all they have done for me I have to go back and have my other eye done and I just know I will be in good hands. Thank you Queen Victoria Hospital I would recommend you to anyone.

2nd January 2015

The care received by the hospital and the staff is impeccable, however that being said if you're in a rush you're out of luck! After an hour and a half waiting for my appointment I finally went in to see the consultant. I know these things can't always run on time as emergencies crop up however after sitting there and listening to a group of nurses talk about how great their New Years eve was for an entire 15 minutes you do question as to whether there's an emergency or a complicated case or the nurses just have better things to do!

{{category}} working at Queen Victoria Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Queen Victoria Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4rv