Queen Victoria Hospital

Holtye Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex, England, RH19 3DZ

15th July 2019

The staff, facilities and way i was cared for was 100% fantastic. The difference between here and other hospitals is amazing and I felt safe and as happy as could be expected with my recovery. Everyone who worked there made me feel like I wasn’t just a number and that I was respected and well cared for. 4 people to a ward was perfect and I have never had a night sleep as well as I did when I stayed here in June for an operation Thank you to all the amazing staff!

7th July 2019

The nurses looking after me following my breast reconstruction surgery were brilliant. They knew exactly what to do, they answered all my questions and they were kind during a very stressful time. The hospital is clean and small and it feels like everyone knows each other and gets along! As there are no emergencies, the staff do not seem so stressed which definitely helps the patients!

7th December 2018

Appointments were sometimes changed at short notice.

5th December 2018

I have been a patient at a number of NHS hospitals and Queen Victoria at East Grinstead is absolutely outstanding in every way.

18th November 2018

How these dedicated staff do what they do with the building they have to work in I do not know. This hospital needs rebuilding. It is desperate to have upgrades on its wards ect.

{{category}} working at Queen Victoria Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Queen Victoria Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4rv