Queen Victoria Hospital

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

19th March 2018

Very Supportive and caring

9th February 2018

I had eye surgery at the Queen Victoria hospital East Grinstead last week and I cannot speak highly enough of the care I received there. First of all the welcoming staff put me completely at my ease from there I saw the nurses who could not do more for me. Waited awhile and then on to see the doctor who was assisting in my operation he was very helpful and I could ask any questions i liked,so put my mind at rest. Then into the operating theatre where a lovely kind nurse welcomed me. Mr Gorulan Ratnarajan the consultant glaucoma specialist who incidently was on t,v last week explaining his new operation for glaucoma welcomed me,and I was thrilled to hear that he was to perform my procedure. Apparently there is nothing like it in England at the moment.The operation was performed without any hassle to me,and it was all over before i knew it .I was then taken to recovery treated like a queen by the staff and was given all the instructions i needed for recovery at home. Had an appointment to see Mr Ratnarajan six days later an all was well Thanknyou one and all for your wonderful care of me when I needed it. HURRAH for MR Ratnaragan and the doctors and nurses at THE QUEEN VICTORIA.

23rd December 2017

I have been an inpatient in many different NHS hospitals, and I want to say that the Q.V. was by far the nicest in terms of facilities, cleanliness, food, and nursing care.

1st December 2017

Amazing friendly staff - for both operations I had in July 2016 and October 2017

20th November 2017

Only one complaint the nurse who looked after me in pre-op smelled strongly of ciggarettes which when you've not been able to eat in preparation for surgery made me feel really sick.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »