queen-alexandra-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 167,860 reviews Write a review

Queen Alexandra Hospital

Southwick Hill Road, Cosham, Portsmouth, England, PO6 3LY

24th March 2017

An excellent service from beginning to end. Ambulance arrived within 5 minutes crew where very aware of my needs. Arrival at A&E was equally excellent. All the way through and after test results communication with my family was paramount. For me I was in and out of consciousness and my family could not praise the team more. I was discharged and today Friday 24th March was called to attend an appointment at the Ambulatory Emergency Care clinic. Once again I received excellent care with a doctor who spent time with me explaining what had happened and went through my results. She was very informative and not once did I feel rushed. My experience has been a good one and fortunately for me my results are of no concern. If the situation had turned into a more negative one I feel very reassured that the care I had and support my family had was the best possible. A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL.

22nd March 2017

Really well treated throughout, thank you.

22nd March 2017

Called through promptly. Suture removal nurse was very gentle. Consultant advised me to exercise wrist slightly 4 x day. It might be helpful to have a printed sheet from physio regarding types of exercise for wrist, fingers and arm at this stage. Also advice re wearing a sling with the wrist splint, showering etc. Was only told because I asked the suture removal nurse.

21st March 2017

I Was treated with the upmost respect , also they where very professional in all aspects of my operation and have no complaints.

21st March 2017

Well organised so time was not spent fixing or making up for things on the day enabling everyone to get on with the care without distractions enabling a high quality procedure and standard with efficiency and happy environment. Extremely good. Thank you.