queen-alexandra-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 231,161 reviews Write a review

Queen Alexandra Hospital

Southwick Hill Road, Cosham, Portsmouth, England, PO6 3LY

21st October 2018

I cannot praise the care I received enough, from the paramedics, the Cath lab and the after care on the ward. I was amazed at the speed of the intervention to find the clot and the subsequent tests and treatment. After hearing about the food at QA I was pleasantly surprised as there was plenty of choice and maybe not cordon bleu but perfectly acceptable. Throughout my stay I was treated with kindness and a sense of humour by all the staff, nursing and otherwise in spite of them being rushed off their feet and very busy. It was good to meet so many people of differing colours and ethinictity from many countries, I really hope that Brexit does not happen and that you will forgive any prejudice you receive from my fellow countrymen. Thank goodness for our NHS.

20th October 2018

I went to the Endoscopy unit for my bowel screening, everyone made me feel totally at ease and not at all embarrased. a big thank you to the endoscopist Anna Benton and her team.

18th October 2018

A GP referral for an urgent investigation involved a further three associated departments for tests, diagnosis and treatment options fully explained and discussed with me in a kindly, professional and totally non condescending way.In each of the departments and generally during my visit to the QA staff at all levels were kindly, courteous and very helpful ---- a very happy patient.

17th October 2018

I had Radio Frequency lesioning to the lumber facet joint

16th October 2018

The staff made me feel very relaxed and that I mattered. Even if I thought the question was silly they treated it seriously and helped me to feel that I could ask anything. Particularly during the C-section, the staff were very professional and kept me involved throughout the whole experience and ensured that I understood what was happening each step of the way. What could have been quite a stressful time was made easier to deal with because the staff were amazing. Thank you.

{{category}} working at Queen Alexandra Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Queen Alexandra Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4rh