Neath Port Talbot Hospital

Baglan Way, Port Talbot, Wales, SA12 7BX

2nd July 2019

I attended the gynaecology clinic Tuesday morning 2nd July 2019, the understanding, and respect I was shown was absolutely brilliant, I was so nervous because I didn't know what to expect, I first meet a nurse named Cheryl what a lovely lady she took her time to talk to me and explain every thing such a genuine lovely person, also with her was a student nurse and I'm so sorry I can't remember her name, but again what a kind and lovely young lady she has the making of a very good nurse. I was shown into the examination room where I meet the doctor Miss C J Knight, she was absolutely brilliant talked me through everything and was so gentle, overall I can't thank them enough, for the way I was treated please pass my thanks on to them

30th May 2019

Total pointless minor injuries department if the nurse practitioner can not do anything other than say see your GP tomorrow I am a registered nurse Andy took my mother to the department on Monday for ? Fractured ribs and the NP was unable to do anything ,,, she needs anti biopics due to chest infection from unable to breath deeply due to ribs being broken / bruised The make NP did not even observe the site which was painful across her middle chest , sternal area there’s was no hands on or visual assessment done The only thing he did was listen to her chest and say there were crackles and reduced air entry Absolutely disgusting lack of care from a department that should be able to offer much more

14th February 2019

I had an appointment today at the Rheumatology Day Unit. The staff were fantastic. On a practical level they were informative and efficient, and I was made to feel confident, comfortable and relaxed. Above and beyond this I was very impressed by the way they worked so well as a team to create a positive and caring atmosphere, and were able spontaneously to adapt their approaches for each patient according to their individual needs. They provided a quiet environment for one, immediately and sensitively responded to another who was upset, and had a laugh with a third patient who was in the unit for the whole day and clearly enjoyed interacting with the nurses. This is a remarkable and underrated skill in such a small busy department. Please pass on this message to them with my grateful thanks.

1st September 2018

Absolutely disgusted by the way I was dealt with by the receptionist yesterday at minor injury unit and also the second nurse I saw. I cannot fault the triage nurse or the nurse that strapped up my injury. Clean place but bad attitude!

8th May 2018

I attended neath port talbot hospital day surgery this morning and the staff were amazing. I felt totally relaxed and each and every one of them went out of their way to make what can be a very stressful experience very pleasant. The drs and nurses were just so friendly and informed me of what was going to happen every step of the way. I would recommend this dept to anyone and would never be worried about using this service again. Thank you so much for everything you did you are a credit to the nhs. We only ever hear of the nhs in a bad light these days so its nice to be able to bring to the attention how good our nhs really is.

{{category}} working at Neath Port Talbot Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Neath Port Talbot Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4l3