KIMS Hospital

Newnham Court Way, Weavering, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 5FT

23rd January 2019

17th January 2019

My experience at KIMS was absolutely superb in every aspect, from the minute I was referred I was given a superb service by everyone I came into contact with - from administrative assistants, porters through to every member of the surgical team. Follow up care was also excellent. I can not fault them.

16th January 2019

Great service and excellent care in a beautiful hospital. The staff were wonderful too. totally recommend this hospital.

8th January 2019

I was admitted to KIMS in early September 2018 for surgery to reconstruct the ACL in my right knee. The surgery was carried out by Mr Simon Ellis and a specific review relates to the excellent care that I received from him. However, in addition to the surgery I also needed to attend the hospital prior to and post surgery on several occasions as an Out Patient, for imaging, tests, dressings etc. On each occasion my experience was very positive. The staff that I encountered during these visits were helpful and professional and I commend the hospital and personal concerned for the excellent job that you are doing. One member of staff made a particularly positive impression on each of my visits, as she has also done on previous visits to the hospital. Consequently I would like to take this opportunity to thank Petra, a first class Receptionist who embodies all of the qualities (professional, organised, calm, caring and engaging) that you would hope to find in somebody in this particular role.

6th January 2019

Great experience - all members of staff were attentive.

{{category}} working at KIMS Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review KIMS Hospital: http://iwgc.net/ejqkz