Glasgow Royal Infirmary

84 Castle Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G4 0SF

19th April 2018

Beaming about 15 diffirent wards over the last year with my gran and the hospital and it's staff have been amazing doing everything for us and have saved my grans life on multiple occasions

2nd September 2017

I went to Glasgow Royal Infirmary after ingesting a huge amount of gluten, more than I have ever had before & have had a terrible reaction to even traces of gluten in my system. When I arrived I was in a great deal of distress- the receptionist let me stand in front of her & wait for 10 minutes while she shouted f*ck at her computer. When I was eventually seen, a very unsympathetic nurse took my blood pressure & told me to leave as there was nothing she could do. She didn't ask about my breathing or any previous experiences with my reaction. I asked about dapsone to alleviate the symptoms & she couldn't be less interested. I don't particularly like to the doctors & that experience has put me off for life. They are a disgrace & shouldn't be doing that job.

10th May 2017

This place is a death trap. You come out worse than you go in. Stroke male ward nurses don't care, well ... 9 out of 10. It is a tick box ward to show that they are doing things but there is no care. Food is put in front of the stroke patients and they cannot eat it. They drop patients ... accidently.

6th October 2016

My husband was admitted to GRI to take fluid from him as they said he had heart failure with in 2 days he was delirious and they could not understand it they gave antibiotects for urine infection even though they tested urine and no infection was found after being moved from ward 51 to 43 then 44 not one of these wards tested him for MRSA I had to ask for him to be tested for it as he had a sore up his nose for several months when they tested this it was positive,my husbands health deteriorated rapidly, I totally blame this for my husbands death I took him home to die and on the discharge letter it said he had sepsis he walked into that hospital, unbelievable.

16th September 2016