Glasgow Royal Infirmary

84 Castle Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G4 0SF

24th June 2021

I have suffered from PTSD since my partner was treated here. He ended up with paranoia. There was very little that was positive. No cups Food not available No blankets Air conditioning did not work Partner not cares for Bed soaking Aggressive staff particularly ancillary staff

1st May 2021

Absolute shambles!! Rude staff especially the young staff! . Making up things when I said she was being rude can I speak to someone else she brought over a doctor and said I was being rude to her! Joanna is her name and I have seen her acouole of times at a&e and always deorable behaviour and no empathy or care for patients or Thier illness! I have several medical conditions and have been having strange symptoms along with heart rythem problem and was taken to a&e by ambulance this girl was assigned to my bed and was making up all-sorts just so she could get out of working! Lazy and rude! I ended up taking the ECG stickers off me and walking out and when I walked out to the reception to wait on a taxi they followed me out along with the girls mentioned.. can't even call that's nurse! Trying to intimidate me and provoke me telling me to wait outside and I had to ask them to leave me alone! Worst hospital in all of Scotland! Joanna and Mel they all themselves and always wondering around together in a&e department and use a Dr Williamson to get out of work and making up stories like little girls! I have serious health complications and was taken in by ambulance but to be treated like that is a complete joke and shambles of this system and putting rude uncaring people to work here is negligent!!!! Absolutely shocking!!!!

31st March 2021

I am a dialyses patient in ward 13/25 and the whole experience has been very reassuring. I started attending a year ago when I was very poorly and the care and compassion I was shown restored me to my former self. The most caring team I have ever had the pleasure to be associated with. Well done each and every one of you it is a pleasure to be in your company.

5th January 2021

Thanks to all the doctors nurses for the compassion and care they gave to my father especially ward 26 and ward 5. Nothing was to much trouble to talk to me over the phone when I had worries about my dad ..I cant remember all the staff but I felt so much from them that made things easier for me to know that my dad was getting well looked after .

18th December 2020

My husband was neglected in this hospital. He was unwashed and not shaved. His bed was damp with sweat as the air conditioning did not work. Sometimes there were no hot drinks as there no cups. Other times the food he ordered did not arrive. His care was very poor. Some members of staff were aggressive. The lifts did not work well. Blankets were not available. Information was hard to come by and inconsistent. My husband was so traumatised that he refused to be admitted for another procedure. It was an awful experience for both of us.

{{category}} working at Glasgow Royal Infirmary ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Glasgow Royal Infirmary: http://iwgc.net/eb39m