Community Services - Magpas Air Ambulance

St. Mary's Street, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 3PE

8th December 2018

i would like to express my sincere thanks to the crew who helped me after an incident at cadwell park. the professionalism and reassuring manner in how they looked after me was outstanding, i will always remain grateful.

19th December 2018
Response from Community Services - Magpas Air Ambulance

Thank you very much for your feedback on the care you received from Magpas Air Ambulance via the I Want Great Care website. We value your feedback greatly because it helps us to understand more about the service we provide and it informs service developments for the future. If you would like to find out more about the charity and arrange a time to meet our medical team, we would be very happy to hear from you. Please email rachel.carter@magpas.org.uk to find out more.

15th March 2018

I had a cardiac arrest at home on 28th February 2017 and the MAGPAS crew attended with the main ambulance crew in the early hours of the morning. They identified my heart condition immediately and sent me ready for theatre to Papworth Hospital where a stent was fitted and I was discharged remarkably 2 days later. The diligence of both crews meant that my arrest lasted on a short period of time. Not only dd their professionalism and care save my life, but they also saved me from sustaining damage to my heart. It's meant that my medication is less invasive and my quality of life has been maintained. If anything, due to lifestyle changes, my quality of life is better than it has been at any time at this stage of my life and in the last 15 years. So, there is a huge debt of gratitude I owe to my carers.

22nd August 2016

It truly marvellous in terms of care. I am really grateful.

14th July 2016

Magpas were amazing following my fall from my horse. I was taken through what they were doing and why and was deliver safely to hospital where I continued my treatment. I was then sent a get well soon card from everyone at Magpas which was amazing and made me feel very special. Keep up the good work, couldn't be happier.

27th July 2016
Response from Community Services - Magpas Air Ambulance

Hi, thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, we hope your recovery is going well. We always enjoy seeing people when they're better and if you want to get in touch or visit the Operations Base, do let us know!

30th May 2016

As much as I can remember this was a very good service. The speediness in getting me to the hospital resulting in saving my leg.

{{category}} working at Community Services - Magpas Air Ambulance ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Community Services - Magpas Air Ambulance: http://iwgc.net/emqnp