Community Services - Magpas Air Ambulance

St. Mary's Street, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 3PE

1st August 2019

If there was no Magpas I wouldn't be alive. During my accident Magpas took me AND keep me alive through all the flight. I'm aware how much it cost and how much effort and skills you need to do so. So BIG thanks for being here and provide top medical service because, let's face it, if there's a need to help instant, Magpas can and will provide it.

4th August 2019
Response from Community Services - Magpas Air Ambulance

Thanks for taking the time to write this review and we're so pleased that we could help you. We hope you are recovering well and are always interested in hearing more from our patients. If you want to meet the team that helped you or learn more about us, please get in touch.

24th July 2019

I was in a car accident in march 2018 The air ambulance arrived and took great care of me. They were amazing in the care I was given. I would not be here if it was not for them attending

28th July 2019
Response from Community Services - Magpas Air Ambulance

Thank you for taking the time to give us such kind feedback. All feedback helps shape what we do. We hope your recovery is going well. We always enjoy seeing people when they're better and if you want to get in touch or visit the team and the Operations Base, do let us know! You can email rachel.carter@magpas.org.uk

8th December 2018

i would like to express my sincere thanks to the crew who helped me after an incident at cadwell park. the professionalism and reassuring manner in how they looked after me was outstanding, i will always remain grateful.

19th December 2018
Response from Community Services - Magpas Air Ambulance

Thank you very much for your feedback on the care you received from Magpas Air Ambulance via the I Want Great Care website. We value your feedback greatly because it helps us to understand more about the service we provide and it informs service developments for the future. If you would like to find out more about the charity and arrange a time to meet our medical team, we would be very happy to hear from you. Please email rachel.carter@magpas.org.uk to find out more.

{{category}} working at Community Services - Magpas Air Ambulance ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Community Services - Magpas Air Ambulance: http://iwgc.net/emqnp