ashford-hospital

Ashford Hospital

London Road, Ashford, Middlesex, England, TW15 3AA

1 2 3 4 5 25,603 reviews

21st September 2022

Thank you to Neha for such wonderful support. She is knowledgeable and compassionate. She recalled specific details about me which we discussed, which I did not anticipate. Very genuine person. Warm and friendly team, including Sharon the Receptionist. Wonderful team.

14th July 2022

the lady (kim) who helped me is extremely kind , informative and helpful.

Safe Way
Review of Trauma and Orthopaedic (Fracture clinics/ Limb Reconstruction and Paediatrics ) - Ashford,
22nd April 2022

This is the orthopedic department in St Peter's Hospital. I was lied to several times regarding my treatment plan by the consultant. I would be told one thing over the phone appointment with the consultant and would be sent the same information in a letter, but whenever I'd attend face-to-face appointments the consultant would change their mind without physically examinaning me. The consultant that I was in contact with would promise one path of care and then change their mind without my input or caring about the effect that this would have on my life, which as a result has made my mental health, physical condition and pain significantly worse. I was discriminated against due to something that is out of my control and was told that I wouldn't receive the treatment that I would benefit from due to this discrimination. When I raised these concerns with PALS (was more of a concern, not a complaint) the consultant had lied to them about what he had said to me and PALS were not at all helpful and did not support the patient but did support their colleagues, which did not suprise me as all staff at St Peter's would rather cover their own backs rather than advocating and caring for the patient like they should be. The receptionists and consultants assistants are extremely rude and unhelpful. As someone who worked for the NHS for over 5 years it's extremely disheartening to see such incompetence effect someone's physical and mental wellbeing.

Get more educated and less prejudice medical practitioners/professionals working in St Peter's Hospital. Myself and my child have had nothing but issues with every single department that we have attended separately, which always results in medical negligence at the hands of your healthcare professionals. I have not heard one positive story/outcome that has come from the care (or lack of) from St Peter's and Ashford Hospital. After being in contact with several other individuals and families there are countless cases of babies being stillborn due to the uneducated staff in the maternity ward, people being turned away by A&E doctors with life threatening conditions and passing away at home because of this negligence, people waiting for over 7 hours for conditions that should be attended to within less than 1 hour, the list is endless. I am both shocked and disgusted that this hospital has not been deemed unsuitable to practice/care for patients.

Experience
12th April 2022

Nehla is.very pleasant empathetic person

29th March 2022

This session took 1 week to organise after going to the fracture clinic which is fine, but the fracture clinic session was 3.5 weeks after the fracture itself, so before this time I had no guidance on what to do. The Swiss doctors had suggested to start exercises after 1 week, so this was not the case. But I am very happy with todays session.

Review of Eye Ward - Ashford,
25th March 2022

My recent catatact procedure was an excellent experience. I could not praise the staff enough for their care as a day case from the moment I arrived at the opthalmology suite. In theatre the staff and technicians were very kind and comforting to me and the consultant was wonderful and took great care of me.

I do not believe things could have been better. The department is a very efficient one.

Experience
23rd February 2022

I have had cancer and still taking medication from the operation 2 and half years ago plus infusions twice a year. I have had arthritis in my body and trying to keep on top of the pain.

Review of Physiotherapy - Ashford,
23rd February 2022

This was my first physiotherapy experience. Becky showed compassion, did a very professional check on the muscles and tendons in my feet. I was given a detailed exercise programme to do at home. The advice and exercises were sent to my email promptly. I was very pleased to receive such great customer service and I look forward to feeling better soon.

14th February 2022

Due to Covid there was a fairly long delay to my getting therapy for the arthritis in my hands, and initially I was a little concerned that it would be online rather than face to face. However the two online sessions I have had have I am sure been as beneficial as an in-person consultation, and Neha has been wonderful. She is friendly and very easy to talk to, a good listener, very calm and very clear with her recommendations, and has both times immediately emailed through the exercises that she has promised to send. Thank you!

1st February 2022

Neha was delightful and knowledgeable - thank you!!

Safe Way

{{category}} working at Ashford Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Ashford Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3mz