University Of Sussex Health Centre

Health Centre, Falmer, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 9RW

4th April 2018

A vibrant environment, staffed by the best health care professionals I have encountered. It is very comforting to know that there are caring experts out there to help you when your health is at stake. Helpful, patient, bright and welcoming, give them all a pay rise!

9th April 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback

31st March 2018

I have a long term experience with this clinic. I general, everything is fine with the clinic and the staff. The staff are very friendly and caring. The only problem that I can mention is to get appointment. In the case of drop-off. I have sometimes been waiting for about 3 hours which is frustrating. I am wondering if the surgery can add more staff during the term. This would make the staff to spend more quality times with the patients as well.

9th April 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback

26th March 2018

9th April 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback

20th March 2018

The Health Centre at the University of Sussex are very responsive to patients. They have a very courteous team -Admin, receptionists, nurses, phlebotomist and doctors.

26th March 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback

20th March 2018

9th April 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your comments. If you would like to discuss anything further, please email one of our team – admin.unimed@nhs.net