University Of Sussex Health Centre

Health Centre, Falmer, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 9RW

30th October 2017

3rd November 2017
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your comments. If you would like to discuss anything further, please email one of our team – admin.unimed@nhs.net

28th October 2017

Sarah is excellent and makes getting jabs as about as painless as they possibly could be!

3rd November 2017
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback

27th October 2017

The walk-in service is perfect, it's so easy to get seen and takes all of the stress out of visiting the doctor. I never visited my practise at home but here I feel like I can pop in easily to get advice. I've seen Jo twice and she is fabulous. So kind and really makes time for you. She is very thorough in her treatment and has sorted my problems for me.

3rd November 2017
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback

25th October 2017

I always make an appointment by phone and although it may take a week or so to get an appointment with a doctor or nurse I am always given several alternative slots that may fit in with my schedule/convenience. The receptionists are always helpful, friendly and have ones details quickly to hand. The nurse I saw recently was on time for my booked session and gave me ample time to ask my questions. I am aware how very busy they all are but I was in no way given to feel that they did not have time to deal with my questions. The pamphlets available are comprehensive and provide useful information about many aspects of health. Great surgery; the regular reviews of health, review appointments initiated by the surgery are so reassuring. I feel so fortunate (as a long retired staff member of Sussex Uni.) to have been able to continue as a patiient of the Clinic.

16th November 2017
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback

25th October 2017

3rd November 2017
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback