University Of Sussex Health Centre

Health Centre, Falmer, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 9RW

20th March 2018

9th April 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your comments. If you would like to discuss anything further, please email one of our team – admin.unimed@nhs.net

16th March 2018

Can be frustrating that there is a lack of appointments on offer however I understand this is due to the large number of students registered. Walk-ins everyday have helped this. Would be good to advertise more that people can start waiting for the walk-in from 8:30 am as I assumed you could only do this from 9 when the walk-in opens, so had to wait about an hour to get seen. Not being able to access the online booking system/prescription service when the surgery is closed is frustrating, as many people would want to check this in the evening.

9th April 2018

15th March 2018

I was seen initially by a practice nurse Emma Holter, experienced and holistic in her approach. She took my observations proffered ,followed with in-depth questions with tests, could find no concerns but also spoke to my Doctor -Dr A. Boyd . It was found there was nothing at this stage - I will be with the specialist next week as a result of recent tests .I must be patient.

19th March 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback

9th March 2018

I've been on the phone for fifteen minutes- THIRD CALL- very, very unimpressed by this. Awful service- then the phone went dead! What would happen in an emergency? [I have asthma..].If there is no-one there, don't keep people hanging on waiting, listening to lengthy intro, then music, then phone cut off!

15th March 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for your feedback. We take your comments seriously and strive to provide the best care we can at all times. If you would like to discuss anything further with the Practice Manager, please do not hesitate to email us at – admin.unimed@nhs.net and mark it for the attention of the Practice Manager.

7th March 2018

I was sent to the surgery after having received two very high blood pressure readings at Brighton and Hove hospital. I was called in to have an appointment and to have certain tests run to make sure everything was alright with my heart, as it was believed I may be at risk of stroke. When I arrived at the surgery I was just given another blood pressure test which as it was normal meant I was sent home, without having a doctors appointment and with having no tests run. I am understandably pretty freaked out and disappointed that my health concerns weren't taken more seriously.

Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

{{category}} working at University Of Sussex Health Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review University Of Sussex Health Centre: http://iwgc.net/ejg3d