University Of Sussex Health Centre

Health Centre, Falmer, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 9RW

24th October 2017

There was a lack of communication between health workers, as well as my past practice. This resulted in my treatments that I need monthly being delayed. This is something I am not happy about, I felt let down and as if my health and comfort was not a priority. It also felt that I was being pushed around between nurses and doctors without getting any treatment.

3rd November 2017
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for your feedback. We take your comments seriously and strive to provide the best care we can at all times. If you would like to discuss anything further with the Practice Manager, please do not hesitate to email us at – admin.unimed@nhs.net and mark it for the attention of the Practice Manager.

20th October 2017

Combination of very friendly, very knowledgeable and very professional people on the medical side. I am fascinated that the age-rage on offer in the Feedback boxes goes from none to 150.

23rd October 2017
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback

19th October 2017

3rd November 2017
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback

19th October 2017

Very caring nurse, listened to all my mental and physical health problems and gave very useful guidance to help me deal with the stress I am dealing with. Listened to me attentively and was very pleasant. These people obviously care a lot about the well-being of students and I find this very important. Would recommend for any issue you may have, even if you may find it not important, someone is there to help.

23rd October 2017
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback

16th October 2017

Very good service - lovely Dr's and nurses

3rd November 2017
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback