University Of Sussex Health Centre

Health Centre, Falmer, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 9RW

13th February 2019

Brilliant reception staff, nurses and doctors. The morning walk-in for urgent appointments is great. Sometimes it would be better if we were able to see just our GP instead of a nurse first, for certain subjects, e.g. mental health.

18th January 2019

The doctor displayed no care or empathy for me as a patient. I felt like it is a conveyor belt working with machines, not people. I was in pain, and the doctor could not even see that. I was offered some pills without any explanation of severe side effects. Bought the prescription and ended up throwing it away, due to severity of side effects. I would fave preferred to be consulted and informed in this case. Very sad and sorry for what NHS has become.

12th December 2018

The GPs I've seen have been nice but not that effective. I went to see a GP about a severe UTI and they told me to just drink water and wait for it to go. I then went to a sexual health clinic in Brighton who gave me antibiotics straight away saying that if I'd left it any longer I it would've traveled into my kidneys. I've also been aggressively 'offered' more than a months worth of my anti-depressant medication which is totally irresponsible and dangerous towards at risk students like myself. It also made me feel as though I was wasting the GPs time and that I was indulging in my mental health issues. The electronic prescription service is a complete mess. I've had to wait several hours to get my anti-depressants, having to keep going in and chasing when they are, which is honestly insulting to very vulnerable students like myself.

24th August 2018

31st August 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback

25th June 2018

Where do they recruit these Receptionists? Knowledgeable , always as helpful as they can be, I have made use of their Services for many a year and never felt my request dismissed as not caring. Good Ambassadors of the University of Sussex Health Centre. Thank you all so much.

4th July 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback

{{category}} working at University Of Sussex Health Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review University Of Sussex Health Centre: http://iwgc.net/ejg3d