University Of Sussex Health Centre

Health Centre, Falmer, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 9RW

25th June 2018

Where do they recruit these Receptionists? Knowledgeable , always as helpful as they can be, I have made use of their Services for many a year and never felt my request dismissed as not caring. Good Ambassadors of the University of Sussex Health Centre. Thank you all so much.

4th July 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback

24th May 2018

I have always been treated well here, appointments are hard to come by during term time but much easier out of term (this time it was even the same day I phoned)!

30th May 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your comments. If you would like to discuss anything further, please email one of our team – admin.unimed@nhs.net

21st May 2018

The nurses and doctors are really fantastic, empathetic and caring. They take the time to listen and are very helpful. However some of the reception staff really need training. I went to a walk in clinic session, despite writing down my full name date of birth and address, the receptionist booked in a different person which led to me waiting for 2 hours instead of half an hour. Some of the receptionists also lack the ability to talk about peoples problems with compassion, understanding or discretion. This coupled with the lack of privacy around the reception desk can make the entire experience very uncomfortable.

30th May 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for your feedback. We take your comments seriously and strive to provide the best care we can at all times. If you would like to discuss anything further with the Practice Manager, please do not hesitate to email us at – admin.unimed@nhs.net and mark it for the attention of the Practice Manager.

18th May 2018

Very easy to book appointments, and never had to wait too long, unless it was the drop-in times, in which you could end up waiting quite a while, which is expected. All of the nurses are understanding, patient and easy to talk to - it's been such a lovely experience and not daunting to talk about your experiences or needs at all. Thank you.

21st May 2018

14th May 2018

16th May 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback