University Of Sussex Health Centre

Health Centre, Falmer, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 9RW

12th June 2017

19th June 2017
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your comments. If you would like to discuss anything further, please email one of our team – admin.unimed@nhs.net

10th June 2017

12th June 2017
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback

1st June 2017

Very knowledgeable, friendly and patient nurses who know what they are doing extremely well. We are very fortunate to have them in our community.

6th June 2017
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback

25th May 2017

Usually not the best not the worst place but I'm beginning to get really disappointed recently. I was told that my dr letter would not be charged and so I booked in the appointment to see the dr and they charged me £42.50 afterwards. I told the same receptionist that she had told me it would be free and she said she remembered but that things had changed and that they had called me and left a message prior to my appointment to inform me. She said they left the message by voicemail. I do not even have voicemail activated on my phone, which I told her. She quickly changed the story and said that they tried to call but I missed it and they expected me to call back. I told her I had no missed call. She told me nevertheless I have to pay. Appalling. Not to mention they booked me in to see a nurse instead of a doctor and so I had to wait until the doctor became available. I think I may have sat there for an hour until the doctor could make up some free time in between scheduled patients. Wow. It's unfortunate because they seemed quite good at first but I recently I'm starting to think I was very wrong.

1st June 2017
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for your feedback. We take your comments seriously and strive to provide the best care we can at all times. If you would like to discuss anything further with the Practice Manager, please do not hesitate to email us at – admin.unimed@nhs.net and mark it for the attention of the Practice Manager.

18th May 2017

Dr Austera is a caring and professional GP. I could not wish for better.

22nd May 2017
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback