University Of Sussex Health Centre

Health Centre, Falmer, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 9RW

4th August 2017

14th August 2017
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback

26th July 2017

27th July 2017
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your comments. If you would like to discuss anything further, please email one of our team – admin.unimed@nhs.net

20th July 2017

The last time I came to the surgery it was with hope that someone could see me being outside the drop-in time, for me it was an emergency. Without hesitation I saw the nurse who forwarded me on to see the doctor. My feeling of relief was immense which I am sure helped me to feel much better anyway. This was, for me, not an isolated occurrence, I have always found friendliness, care and reassurance at all times.

2nd August 2017
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback

19th July 2017

I felt the nurse I saw did not listen to me and pushed me into a contraceptive method. The receptionist also gave me incorrect information about the storage of a prescription, which the pharmacist then had to correct. My appointment started 20 minutes late.

27th July 2017
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for your feedback. We take your comments seriously and strive to provide the best care we can at all times. If you would like to discuss anything further with the Practice Manager, please do not hesitate to email us at – admin.unimed@nhs.net and mark it for the attention of the Practice Manager.

19th July 2017

The nurse, Amy Taylor, was extremely professional, warm, and happy to answer any questions. It was an easy and stress-free experience.

27th July 2017
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback