University Of Sussex Health Centre

Health Centre, Falmer, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 9RW 1 2 3 4 5 379 reviews

3rd March 2021

I have been at this surgery for nearly 4 years now. I have had a regular GP but I have seen others when she wasn’t in. Every nurse and doctor at this practice is understanding, easy to talk to and overall, amazing at their jobs. I have been with other GP surgeries in the past, and this is by far the best. They are very thorough and I have never had to wait a long time for an appointment/testing. It’s the perfect place for university students in particular as they take our concerns seriously. I really trust them and never feel let down.

N/A

17th December 2020

I was a student at the University of Sussex during the pandemic and during the first lockdown I had some challenges coping with the "new normal". I reached out to the Sussex Health Centre as I was going through a phase of depression and anxiety; and as a result found it difficult to focus on my studies. The receptionist booked a telephone appointment to speak to a nurse. I spoke with Nurse Joe Faucett who was very helpful in my recovery. She listened to me and gave me treatment options and got me involved in decisions about the treatment options. She gave me excellent service (access to information and links) and she showed that she genuinely cared about my well-being. I really appreciated her concern and her emotional intelligence.

none identified.

Rating not given.
3rd November 2020

Having been registered at the practice for four years, I recently reregistered after a period away. Given the current pandemic I cannot fault the practice As someone with an ongoing condition I have always been cared for brilliantly with amazing liaison between the various staff at the practice and my outpatient team Dr Boyd is the best GP I’ve ever had and she always takes the time to listen even when it’s super busy, and she always makes me feel listened to and involved in decision making

Experience

{{category}} working at University Of Sussex Health Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review University Of Sussex Health Centre: http://iwgc.net/ejg3d