Twickenham Park Surgery

17 Rosslyn Road, Twickenham, England, TW1 2AR

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

21st November 2017

So I am live around the corner and always pop in to the surgery the lady’s at the front I’ve always found very helpful towards me even when I’ve missed my appointment i when I explain I get the feeling that they understand due to wot is going on back at home like but I do have a few favourites in this place the first is my doctor he a legend and so call the 2nd is Ruth she amazing lovely smile and very friendly and 3th person is mia also very friendly both have great dress taste as well but their is one more lady that works at the front I can’t remmber her Name anyways best doctors I’ve been to in. A long time thank you Anthony Charlery

1st November 2017

21st September 2017

My family has used this service for many years now. Young children through to grandparents. We have all received excellent care and consideration. long may it continue.

11th August 2017

11th August 2017

I have been a patient at Twickenham Park since I was born and I've always been able to be seen quickly and making appointments is easy. All the doctors I have seen have helped and advised me to the best of their knowledge and I am happy being a patient here. Mia on reception always goes the extra mile to help.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at Twickenham Park Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Twickenham Park Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecdti