Twickenham Park Surgery

17 Rosslyn Road, Twickenham, England, TW1 2AR

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

1st November 2017

21st September 2017

My family has used this service for many years now. Young children through to grandparents. We have all received excellent care and consideration. long may it continue.

11th August 2017

11th August 2017

I have been a patient at Twickenham Park since I was born and I've always been able to be seen quickly and making appointments is easy. All the doctors I have seen have helped and advised me to the best of their knowledge and I am happy being a patient here. Mia on reception always goes the extra mile to help.

13th July 2017

I don't recommend this surgery to anyone, especially those who are already unwell or experiencing health conditions that are complicated. If you're looking to feel physically worse, be demeaned, not be considered in your own health care plan this surgery is perfect for you. There's no patient care, no plan put in place for patients to manage health conditions, no empathy or consideration here. Dr Boparai was seen, he made it clear to me that his opinion is trumps my neurologist, and several other specialists, and medical practitioners that have years of experience over his associate level position. He made it clear that he will be making a note on my file stating that he believes medication that myself and the specialists in my health care plan have successfully and conservatively managed for some time is what's actually making me sick, in his opinion. I'm now left with no medicine to treat my conditions, and no explanation as to why other than his opinion, on matters of health that he doesn't specialise in. Despite not being able to find any evidence to suggest his opinion is fact, despite the purpose of me seeing Dr Boparai on this day was for an issue that began many years before this latest introduction of medication/medicine, he has concluded it is the cause. It would have been prudent of him to consult a specialist in the field of medicine his isn't treating, before deciding to stop treatment. Dr Boparai stated that his opinion is what he will use in making judgements and decisions for my health care, not that of specialists. If tests return to show there's an infection that would be the cause, he has made it clear he still believes the medication is the cause and I should come off this medication permanently. When asked to provide alternate medication, or care plan that would assist me with my overall health and co-morbid conditions he failed to supply an answer and instead suggested that I just accept his opinion and look for solutions several months away. The way he put it to me was "let's first deal with this, and then we'll deal with that through referrals, because you should be diagnosed for any of these other issues first before we treat them.". In fact, I have been diagnosed for several conditions and made that clear to the Dr. Which is why I'm receiving medicine for these issues. He ignored this, and opted to remain stubborn in the face of facts, facts that are in my file. He went a step further and refused to understand the emotional stress he has chosen to put me through, against better judgement, as if he was incapable of understanding emotion, which impacts overall health of all patients and is a key component of being a GP. I wouldn't be surprised if Dr Boparai places a note in my file stating I'm a difficult patient; his attitude reflect his arrogance. In short, Dr Boparai stated that his opinion is what he will use in making judgements and decisions for my health care, not that of specialists who have greater knowledge and experience than he does. This is a great shame, this attitude sullies the NHS and this practice. I suggest the Dr takes up private practice instead of disposing of the NHS, however there are guidelines that all practitioners must follow. It would seem Dr Boparai doesn't subscribe to these.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »