The Park Medical Practice

Cannands Grave Road, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, England, BA4 5RT 1 2 3 4 5 53 reviews

23rd June 2020

My 92 year old father moved here five years ago. Both he and I are full of praise for Park Medical. In our experience the reception team are friendly and keen to help, and the Doctors and Nurse Practitioners are professional, kind, understanding and patient. We feel very fortunate.

19th June 2020

I am very upset with the treatment I have received. I have a collar bone injury that after nearly 12 months has still not been sorted out.i am in agony.

7th June 2020

I have been struggling to get my son's needs met his whole life and intensely for 4 years. At age 15 there is still no appropriate department assigned to monitor or support his ongoing condition which is worsening due to lack of appropriate support. Despite my request for medical support and additional requests from his school for call backs that did not happen, we remain unsupported. When a child is too unwell/unable to engage we are alone. The attitude of 'if you cannot get your son to attend, there is nothing we can do' is not acceptable. We are where we are because of his refusal and inability to engage- that is the problem. Joined up communication between parents, school, paediatricians, CAMHS, EHCP is necessary but not happening.

2nd June 2020

Just a big thanks for helping me so quickly and being so kind about it very happy with the service I have just received.

28th April 2020

Was made to feel guilty about not being able to afford medicine from the pharmacy. When I asked if there was anything on prescription I was told the difference was ‘only pounds’ and it was about if I ‘wanted to help the NHS’. The medicine I needed cost about £15 which I didn’t have. Terrible way to treat a patient who had opened up to the doctor about how badly they were coping.

30th April 2020
Response from The Park Medical Practice

Very sorry to hear you are not happy with the service you have received. Please contact me at the surgery with the details of your consultation and I will be more than happy to look into this for you. Andy Dorgan Practice Manager

{{category}} working at The Park Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Park Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/eb6u6