The Park Medical Practice

Cannands Grave Road, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, England, BA4 5RT

5th August 2019

I have just used the new Online consultation service for the first time...Absolutely brilliant. Was out of hours and not excepting a reply until the next day. Was a simple request for a 3 day extension to a sickness certificate until I saw my surgeon, but response was quick, polite and saved me needing to take up an appointment, or a phone call to a GP. Well recommended. Thank You.

16th July 2019

The reception team are a credit to the surgery. They are always polite, friendly and keen to help.

7th June 2019

Very good experience with the practice whose staff acted quickly when I reported my symptoms

15th March 2019

I have just joined the practice after being 15years with my last one , I was quite apprehensive but have to say the whole experience has been so easy , from registration onwards all the staff I have met have been more than helpful , and the reception staff who always have a hard time are lovely . Really happy with the whole experience and reassured that should I need them in the future all will be well

22nd November 2018

today 21st Nov is the first time I have had an appointment at the surgery since I am a new patient . When I entered the receptionist was very polite and kind and told me where the waiting room was . Who I would be seeing and what room I would be in . Also that it would come up on the monitor above the door . I saw nurse Angelino she was lovely and very understanding . I must express the visit was easy and my symptoms were listened too and prescribed . A very pleasant appointment with lovely helpful people .

{{category}} working at The Park Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Park Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/eb6u6