The Park Medical Practice

Cannands Grave Road, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, England, BA4 5RT 1 2 3 4 5 68 reviews

26th September 2022

Had my doubts about the online comms., but highly efficient, and email response sorted within 90 minutes. Remarkable.

Nothing. Works very well.

21st September 2022

I am really happy with the process of submitting an enquiry online. Each time I have used this, I have had a prompt response (usually within an hour or two). It is great not having to call and wait on the phone, which frees the line up for those who do not use the internet. I also wanted to say a word about the receptionists at Park, who I think do a great job. I was in there when a gentleman was having difficulty understanding what he needed to do and was having a very lengthy and repetitive discussion with the receptionist. She dealt with him politely and fairly and displayed incredible patience. Unfortunately, this caused a queue to form behind him, but another receptionist came out and quickly made short work of it. Well done ladies!

Nothing. I was happy with my appointment time and the service received.

4th September 2022

We all know the NHS is under strain and are willing it to succeed. I think new technology and communications can help a lot and I applaud the innovative means of making contact and booking appointments of different kinds. It has worked pretty well for me so far, but I do worry about people totally out of touch with means of accessing the Internet.

Keep lines of telephone communication open.

31st July 2022

I have found the service at Park Medical great, especially since being able to use the online service. I have requested support, received that by way of phone call or face to face depending on what is needed and have had follow up messages from the doctor to ensure all is ok. I work full time and find the efficiency of not having to make a face to face appointment, if not needed, so much better. The doctors at the surgery are caring and thoughtful, as are the nursing and support team. With a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis and more recently going through the menopause I feel supported and safe with this team.

N/a

20th July 2022

Have recently used the online ask my gp request for both myself and children and have been amazed how quickly every time I have had a response by text message or phone call the next day. Great service to have when you don’t always need a face to face and aren’t then taking up the phone lines for those that do. Thank you for being so quick to respond

N/a

Rating not given.

{{category}} working at The Park Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Park Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/eb6u6