The Park Medical Practice

Cannands Grave Road, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, England, BA4 5RT

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

16th February 2017

Came in today to see nurse practioner she had a cold and she was use less had injury to my knee told me to get some ibuprofen from the chemist wouldn`t prescibe me some she told me she would get told off in the end in the end she did prescibe me them. I wanted appointment with a doctor all i got was a nurse practioner not good.

24th November 2016

Just used the online prescription service to order my medication and it took me about a minute from start to finish. I really is not complicated. Just get your logon and password from the surgery. I don't know why people are having problems with it. The only adverse aspect of it is that they don't seem to take much notice of the additional comments when there is something out of the ordinary or a problem. Otherwise, an A1 service.

12th November 2016

Repeat prescriptions online? Nightmare. I'm very computer literate and I still don't know if my request has gone through! Called surgery to ask about wheelchairs as I've broken my leg. They "didn't know anything about wheelchairs" and gave me a independent living number which I called and was for Taunton! So I privately hired one on line. I've never been to collect a prescription without a drama. No option to get it posted as clearly I can't drive. Useless.

20th September 2016

Having gone to boots to pick up my repeat prescription today 20th sept ordered on line a week before, i find that once again it has not been ordered therefore I have been left once again without medication ,this is the 3rd time this has happened so it is fair to say I am not happy with this system I now have to go without my medication for 2 days until I am able to get the prescription.

22nd August 2016

It took 2 years to pluck up courage to have a smear test, then have to wait 4 week for an appointment. Only to be informed the nurse is off Sick, I have now got to wait another 4 weeks.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »