The Park Medical Practice

Cannands Grave Road, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, England, BA4 5RT 1 2 3 4 5 58 reviews

20th November 2021

I have received outstanding care at this practice for which I’m extremely grateful.

There is no improvement to be made

11th September 2021

We were worried about our son as he had been poorly with a virus for over a week. All the admin staff and medical staff were caring, empathetic, kind and helpful. They all gave great advice and supported us when small issues over medicine arose. We all felt incredibly well cared for and confident about the treatment our son was receiving.

Nothing.

14th July 2021

I have been with Park Surgery since 1951 when I was born and Dr Buckler delivered me, and would not go anywhere else. All the receptionist are so friendly both on the phone or in person, all the nurses that I have come in contact with are so nice, as for the Doctors I cannot fault them (who could ever forget Dr Bruce Mein and his no nonsense tell it like it is approach) Through the years I have seen quite a few and they have all been kind and understanding. I very highly recommend Park Medical.

It would be nice if you could see the same doctor for your ailment i e bad back followed through by one doctor, if you develop something else then seeing another doctor is fine. But I realise with the amount of patients that you have this would be difficult to manage, in an ideal world this would be great

Experience

{{category}} working at The Park Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Park Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/eb6u6