The Park Medical Practice

Cannands Grave Road, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, England, BA4 5RT

22nd November 2018

today 21st Nov is the first time I have had an appointment at the surgery since I am a new patient . When I entered the receptionist was very polite and kind and told me where the waiting room was . Who I would be seeing and what room I would be in . Also that it would come up on the monitor above the door . I saw nurse Angelino she was lovely and very understanding . I must express the visit was easy and my symptoms were listened too and prescribed . A very pleasant appointment with lovely helpful people .

28th August 2018

25th August 2018

I only joined the surgery 6 months ago cant get an appointment made one for the nurse and then it was cancelled as she was off sick couldn't get another for a month after waiting 3 weeks for the first one. Wont give me the medication without a fight that the hospital has put me on. Phoned up for a repeat as its a controlled drug had to speak to a doctor who reluctantly put it up asked her to send to boots next door as I was on holiday and could pick up today when back just called in to collect and its not there so I now have to wait till next week with no pain relief. Now looking to change doctors as this one is useless!

4th September 2018
Response from The Park Medical Practice

We are very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the service you have received. If you would like to contact me at the surgery I would be happy to look into the concerns you raise and seek to resolve any problems that you have experienced. I regret that pressure on appointments has been extreme recently. This is sometimes the case over the summer as people are on leave and of course staff illness only adds to that pressure. I am sorry you have had the problems you have getting an appointment. Again, I am more than happy to discuss if you would like to contact me at the surgery. Thank you Andy Dorgan - Practice Manager

18th August 2018

This surgery has been incompetent in giving me my painkiller prescriptions on time and as someone suffering with C-PTSD and physical disibility they have made things very inaccessible for me and have made me and my partner whom is just trying to help me both feel not listened to and extremely frustrated. I don't recommend them at all, especially if you require your medication ordered promptly and without having to call in many times, and many of the GPs/doctors are rude and simply do not listen, nor treat you as an individual. I often feel like a complete nuisence to them just asking for help or ordering my meds. There are a few doctors I like and that's why I am still there.

4th September 2018
Response from The Park Medical Practice

We are very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the service you have received. I can assure you we take all complaints seriously and if you contact me at the surgery I would be be very happy to look into the issues you have raised and try to find a resolution. Thank You Andy Dorgan Practice Manager

3rd April 2018

{{category}} working at The Park Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Park Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/eb6u6