The Park Medical Practice

Cannands Grave Road, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, England, BA4 5RT 1 2 3 4 5 55 reviews

14th November 2020

They change my title without telling me and it would be good if you can see same doctor each time but the advantage of booking online you can choose the GP you want to see but not on the day you want

More appointments online to see same GP

Experience
21st August 2020

Speaking with colleagues and friends about the GP surgery availability I learnt that you are more than gelpful and supportive with my needs.

Trying to get patients, as the schedule allow, to see the same GP ( preferably the one is registered with) every time is needed.

Experience
23rd June 2020

My 92 year old father moved here five years ago. Both he and I are full of praise for Park Medical. In our experience the reception team are friendly and keen to help, and the Doctors and Nurse Practitioners are professional, kind, understanding and patient. We feel very fortunate.

19th June 2020

I am very upset with the treatment I have received. I have a collar bone injury that after nearly 12 months has still not been sorted out.i am in agony.

7th June 2020

I have been struggling to get my son's needs met his whole life and intensely for 4 years. At age 15 there is still no appropriate department assigned to monitor or support his ongoing condition which is worsening due to lack of appropriate support. Despite my request for medical support and additional requests from his school for call backs that did not happen, we remain unsupported. When a child is too unwell/unable to engage we are alone. The attitude of 'if you cannot get your son to attend, there is nothing we can do' is not acceptable. We are where we are because of his refusal and inability to engage- that is the problem. Joined up communication between parents, school, paediatricians, CAMHS, EHCP is necessary but not happening.

{{category}} working at The Park Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Park Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/eb6u6