Station House Surgery

Station Road, Kendal, Cumbria, England, LA9 6SA

4th April 2018

I was treated as a person, not a number on your register of patients. The doctor had time for me to talk, he listened, asked questions and gave me the answers where possible. My previous records were all carefully checked on the computer, I was given a prescription too called from your pharmacy, and advice/appointments re future treatment. It was a classic example of how doctoring should be done. Thank you Doctor Scott.

4th April 2018

I have received fantastic care & treatment at Station House Surgery in Kendal. Following 3 operations at RLI Lancaster they have continued to give a fantastic service to ensure the best outcome for me. Dr Andrew Holme , Nurses & Reception Desk Team have been wonderful

17th March 2018

This surgery has changed so much in the last couple of years - for worse. The doctors used to be so good and professional and helpful, listened and cared and sorted everything out straightaway. But nowadays it is very hard to get any help for my kids or myself. Eg. I said my son's cough is not asthma but because of his acid reflux but we still had to go down that way too giving him steroids which we did not want and was no use but made it worse... Or I have a spinal problem which causing numbness in my legs and collapsing occasionally - affecting my whole life and abilities - and instead of referring me to Preston to the 'Back and Neck Clinic' to get some professional help - as one of my friends said who works there - they gave me dozens of painkillers which I don't want and no help with the numbness and sent me to physio which I have done for 8 months but they are no good either so it made it worse: I could not move for days after... So it is just wasting everyone's time, money and energy if we have to keep going back and I don't get it why is it good? (And not mentioning it that now I have an autoimmune problem which was explained on the NHS website (!) what to do with it, how to diagnose or treat it but the doctor said not on the NHS, I would have to pay for it... )

4th December 2017

Getting an appointment is easy. Alternatives are offered and the receptionists on the phones are helpful and knowledgeable. The doctor asked several searching questions and explained what he planned to do and why. I got my blood tests and a follow up appointment in a week. Whatever the outcome of these investigations I am confident I will be consulted and referred to the right people should I need to be. It is the first time. I have asked by a doctor, "What do you think?"

1st October 2017

Able to make an appointment for same day - very good. No improvement necessary.

{{category}} working at Station House Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Station House Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecatl