St Andrews Medical Practice

50 Oakleigh Road North, Whetstone, London, England, N20 9EX

11th April 2017

Lack of communication to patients. The last Patient survey reports were in 2012/13 and the quarterly newsletters appear to be half yearly - that is for 2016. What is happening with your regular information to your patients. We check ourselves in when we attend for an appointment. We book our appointments online so why are you not playing your part by keeping us informed.

14th February 2017

Even if you book your appointment, don't expect to be seen on time. I'm with this practice for over 5 years, and NEVER been seen on time. Shortest delay was 5 minutes, longest AN HOUR. On average you will have to seat at least 30 min past your booked time. "Sorry - emergencies". I'm there quite regular due to complex illness. This practice needs to review their booking policy.

13th February 2017

I have tried twice to call the surgery to make an appointment. It is not urgent so I waited until after 10am as it is a Monday. Both times I have been on hold and then the phone cut off. After around 6 mins of waiting on hold.

2nd February 2017

My client feels he is not been diagnosed well and the treatments are not effective.

12th January 2017

The Dr (Dr Mistry) I saw was extremely rude and dismissive of my main complaints and worries. He just assumed he knew best and that I was lying just because it didn't fit what he thought! I had to waste both my time and time of the A&E department to actually be seen by a professional who completely understood the problem and treated me effectively as the GP should have done!

Doctors working at St Andrews Medical Practice