St Andrews Medical Practice

50 Oakleigh Road North, Whetstone, London, England, N20 9EX

12th September 2017

I phoned for an urgent appointment and receptionist did her best to make this happen for me I was able to see Dr Wan Nei Ng later in the day and I was very reassured by her calm and informed approach and left feeling reassured and confident in her professional judgments

24th July 2017

Whilst I was very impressed with Dr Reddy's helpfulness and professional advice during my last visit to the surgery, I must say that the attitude of the receptionist on duty on Saturday 15th July was exactly the opposite. I had been informed that computer print-outs had been left at reception to be picked up and I stopped on Saturday morning as I had been at work the previous week and been unable to pop in. I tried to explain to the utterly unhelpful lady at reception that the print-outs were ready and probably on the desk somewhere but she wouldn't even let me finish explaining. She just kept repeating that the surgery is only open on Saturday for pre-booked visits. She wouldn't even listen to my request. It was just NO to everything I was trying to say. I know the rules regarding Saturday but, even if she couldn't help, I would have expected to be treated in a kinder fashion. Adriana Gloria Rudolf

23rd June 2017

The people working in this practice have a very good understanding of customer care. The administrative staff are friendly, competent and patient-focused. They try their utmost to meet patients needs and expectations. The GPs who have treated me were trustworthy, knowledgeable and kind. I cannot rate this practice highly enough and feel fortunate to be a patient here.

11th April 2017

Lack of communication to patients. The last Patient survey reports were in 2012/13 and the quarterly newsletters appear to be half yearly - that is for 2016. What is happening with your regular information to your patients. We check ourselves in when we attend for an appointment. We book our appointments online so why are you not playing your part by keeping us informed.

14th February 2017

Even if you book your appointment, don't expect to be seen on time. I'm with this practice for over 5 years, and NEVER been seen on time. Shortest delay was 5 minutes, longest AN HOUR. On average you will have to seat at least 30 min past your booked time. "Sorry - emergencies". I'm there quite regular due to complex illness. This practice needs to review their booking policy.

Doctors working at St Andrews Medical Practice