Somerset Gardens Family Health Centre

4 Creighton Road, Tottenham, London, N17 8NW 1 2 3 4 5 44 reviews

14th May 2020

thank you for all your excellent help

10th March 2020

Thank you I phoned and got to talk to a doctor Very quick service

27th February 2020

Great access. I was offered a weekend appointment when I was not able to make a daytime appointment because of working commitments which was really helpful to me. The reception staff are very supportive and welcoming with my prescription requests. Lastly it is a great help having the pharmacy open on weekends and late evenings.

12th November 2019

I like the fact that they have a pharmacy inside the practise but they really need to improve in picking up the phone, for emergency the line is always busy and when it actually rings nobody picks up and after then there's no way you can get in touch with anyone at all,the phone keeps ringing and ringing but is never answer,a few of the receptionist are also rude and unhelpful is always hard to be seen and I can't even book appointments in advance am planning to change surgery soon.

30th August 2019

The local chemists phoned me yesterday to say they wouldn’t let her pick up my mums repeat prescription so tried phoning today and as usual I can’t get through I wouldn’t mind if she wasn’t dependant on her pills I don’t live in Tottenham so I have to be able to get through by phone ...but you can’t totally useless for the purpose it’s meant for. There are some good doctors mainly temp or stand in ones as the regulars like hazel and Eden are just absolute rubbish in this day and age the service is a joke I mean why isn’t there someone to answer the phone considering the amount of elderly patients they have! My advice would be to get a new doctors

{{category}} working at Somerset Gardens Family Health Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Somerset Gardens Family Health Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecbio