Peverell Park Surgery

162 Outland Road, Peverell, Plymouth, England, PL2 3PR 1 2 3 4 5 44 reviews

10th November 2022

Whenever I request a phone call on the online consultation, I realise that the doctor did not actually read what was written, so I find myself repeating everything over again. I waited from the GP surgery's opening hours only to be told to go to the pharmacy. If that was the conclusion, I would rather receive a text about it instead of wasting my time waiting for a call to tell me something I could have been doing. It was also a waste of my time as I was speaking to a medical student who had to repeat whatever was written in the online consultation, and she had to call me back after taking everything down only to tell me to go to the pharmacist. She even told me there is no magic cure, as if I were a moron.

I would rather receive a message if you think the condition can be fixed by visiting a pharmacy, as this will save us both time. I have received good care from this surgery, but it really depends on which GP you get, which is unfortunate.

Experience
Rating not given.
Rating not given.
20th October 2022

I was treated over the phone by a Dr A Jordan, who I felt genuinely listened and collaborsted with me to come up with a treatment plan. They were incredibly polite and put my worries to ease.

Na

Experience

{{category}} working at Peverell Park Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Peverell Park Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eccbo