Peverell Park Surgery

162 Outland Road, Peverell, Plymouth, England, PL2 3PR

28th November 2019

This surgery is in a lovely setting - your well-being rating climbs a notch or 2 just walking in from outside. I have always found the staff friendly and willing to help as much as possible. The centre overall is very clean, warm and actual Patient to Doctor waiting times are minimal. Improvements would be minimal all in my opinion are very good.

5th November 2019

I was very upset by how I was treated by a receptionist and a nurse. They both gave completely inaccurate and ill informed advice they are not actually qualified to give. Their main intention seemed go be to block me from obtaining treatment. Generally it is very difficult to get an appointment and the overall attitude is that you are an annoying timewaster.

24th May 2019

I had a smear test which usually I find uncomfortable and painful. The nurse (Sister Metcalfe) was excellent and gave me great advice. The receptionist was also really helpful when I registered and booked an appointment. Only downside is I coudn't get through on the phone, but I'm now registered online.

4th March 2019

I had recently moved to the area wanting to seek a caring, welcoming doctors surgery. However, my experience is the complete opposite. The receptionist are rude and ignorant, they do not allow you to make an appointment and require you to have a call back from a doctor, circumstances like mine I am unable to take phone calls during the day due to work, but shockingly this was ignored and no care was given. Once in an appointment with a doctor (maybe this was to do with my age) I was not taken seriously and every appointment I had I left extremely upset and unhappy with the treatment I have been given, perhaps discrimination. I was told it was anxiety and that it may be in my head, although I was the one suffering. I am left extremely upset and do not even want to step foot into another doctors because of how humiliating it was. Awful surgery and I am currently seeking a new surgery, one that will help with a ‘troubled young adult’.

{{category}} working at Peverell Park Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Peverell Park Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eccbo