Park Green Surgery

Waters Green Medical Centre, Sunderland Street, Macclesfield, SK11 6JL

20th December 2019

Made an appt for an nhs HEALTHCHECK BUT DURING THE APPT DIDN'T FEEL MY HEALTH WAS VERY FULLY EVALUATED. Took no bloods just used old results for Cholesterol, weighed me and took blood pressure. Asked about family history but nothing done re my COPD diagnosis which is the main issue for me. Didn't really tell me anything I didn't already know.

20th December 2019

Had an apt for an NHS health check but was very disappointed as not much was done to evaluate my health. My main issue my COPD wasn't addressed just told to make an appt with the chest nurse. Had no bloods taken just told my Cholestrol was measured a year ago when bloods were taken for other issues. Been asking for a lung function test for over 12 mths but still waiting to be referred.

27th November 2019

I totally agree with the first review. The receptionists here are appalling. They hardly ever smile for a start and they are rude and cold. They give medical advice when they shouldn’t and form opinions when they shouldn’t. They also tell lies and lose documentation. Twice they lost forms I gave in. I’ve changed my surgery now because I got so anxious visiting. One night I came out from a consultation and two of them were sat with their coats on slouching in the chairs swinging from side to side. When I asked to make an appointment they said, ‘logged off now!’ Snottily.

{{category}} working at Park Green Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Park Green Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eccyi