Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

St George's Close, Newbold Verdon, Leicester, England, LE9 9PZ

Also known as: Market Bosworth Surgery

14th November 2016

1st August 2016

I have been a regular patient here for the last five years. I have always found the girls at reception very helpful, polite and cheerful. The Nurses are brilliant, they give the time to care for me and with a smile. I have never had a bad experience with the Doctors, in fact one of them saved my life. He knew what was wrong instantly and had me rushed to hospital. I am very grateful to this practice for taking care of me, either chasing notes from the hospital, adjusting my medication, blood tests when required and ensuring I have what I need. I must admit that you cant always get an appointment when you call, this is happening at all practices and shouldn't be seen as a failure. I have never had to wait too long before I can manage to get in later in the day.

2nd June 2016

I have always gone here, and particularly find the Nurse's exceptional, they always listen are helpful and everything is quick, easy and thorough. However, the doctors are not always, the wait can be ridiculous (1hr 15 today) first thing in the morning and then they rush because they want to catch up - don't spend 45 minutes with one patient and 2 minutes with another. I had a particularly horrendous experience when I had an abscess under a tooth, and I had to beg for stronger painkillers after not sleeping for 3 days. Also worth noting as with other reviews that certain receptionists are very unhelpful and rude, but not all, some are completely pleasant and a delight to speak to.

22nd March 2016

Some receptionists are more helpful than others,and I wish they would fix the entrance door,it bangs to every time someone uses it.

5th March 2016