Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

St George's Close, Newbold Verdon, Leicester, England, LE9 9PZ

Also known as: Market Bosworth Surgery

Rating not given.

19th January 2016

I very rarely visit the doctors, however on the couple of occasions I have, I have found the reception staff at Market Bosworth particularly unhelpful, one in particular is downright rude. I see other feedback mentioning someone brusque and cutting you off mid-sentence and this was my experience too. A receptionist should at least have the ability to 'listen' to a patient. An error has been made with my treatment and yet no apology was offered and I was made to feel an absolute nuisance. I have also had experience of the staff at the Newbold surgery as my daughter is registered there and their staff couldn't be more helpful. Perhaps they could share their good practice with their colleagues in Market Bosworth?

13th January 2016

Is it easy to get appointments, depends. Some Doctors are booked up in advance. If yours is one of those then the chances are you have already know this and have either via the online system booked in advance or are given the next available one. However if you need an emergency appointment then you can ring either first thing or after lunch to get one. Some of the receptionists are absolutely above 5* helpful and pleasant. However there is one who is very standoffish, snappy and patronizing with you. Sometimes she ignores you standing waiting to for a receptionist. I thought it was just me, she was that way with for no known reason. I have now seen that this is not the case and she has been the same brusque manner with others too. Hence why I knocked some stars off friendly receptionists.

7th December 2015

we moved from another doctors who couldn't see my daughter when she was exceptional ill, I called Bosworth begging that someone saw my daughter and they were exceptional, my daughter was seen and prescribed medication to prevent a hospital stay within thirty minutes, the outstanding service we received reflected badly on our own doctors surgery and so we moved to this surgery and have found the service perfect, we have no complaints.

13th November 2015

Knowledgeable and pleasant staff always on hand. Great family surgery.

8th November 2015

Newbold Verdon Surgery is leaps and bounds ahead of any other Practice I have been too (and I have been to many 5+). I have never struggled to get an appointment and nothing is ever too much for the staff. I would (and have) highly recommend it to anyone.