Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

St George's Close, Newbold Verdon, Leicester, England, LE9 9PZ

Also known as: Market Bosworth Surgery

6th January 2019

I think both Market Bosworth or Newbold Verdon G.P surgeries are excellant especially after discussing with friends regarding their GP Surgeries. I find the system adopted for getting an emergency appointment very good. You always get to see someone qualified to help you or reassure you. I don’t mind which of the two Surgeries I attend, equally are as good & staff are helpful and friendly at both. I do like my particular GP he’s very thorough and doesn’t seem to be rushing to keep within the time slot. I’ve been registered with the surgery for 28 years and noted the improvement in patient care over the years. The Nurses, Reception and Pharmacy staff who some have been there many years are friendly, efficient & helpful.

4th April 2018

Receptionists are a little too 'lovey', I just want someone to be efficient and courteous on the other end of the phone or behind the counter. It seems to me that this practice has too few appointments for the number of patients it serves. Same old.

1st February 2018

I was given an emergency appointment and within two hours I had been to Glenfield for an xray. All necessary paperwork was sorted by the time I arrived there. Amazing services. Thankyou

31st January 2018

I have nothing but praise for all the staff at Newbold and Market Bosworth surgeries .Sometimes sitting in a waiting room and listening to how people talk to the Reception staff makes my blood boil!There are only so many hours in a day and so many appointments-they cannot'magic'them from thin air!If on occasion I have had to have an emergency appointment I make sure I thank the reception staff on the way out.If you speak and treat people nicely -it will be reciprocated .

24th January 2018

Very rude and abrupt receptionist. Who are they to be judge and jury, To whether you see a Doctor.

{{category}} working at Newbold Verdon Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Newbold Verdon Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ecaxe