Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

St George's Close, Newbold Verdon, Leicester, England, LE9 9PZ Also known as: Market Bosworth Surgery 1 2 3 4 5 47 reviews

14th March 2021

I had an appointment for my Covid vaccination on Saturday 13th. I was a bit apprehensive that I would have to join a long queue outside the building. Not at all. It was organised with utmost care, professionalism and speed was of the essence. Thank you Dr King for your kindness and putting a rather anxious patient at ease.

Nothing!

Rating not given.
14th March 2021

Nothing!

Rating not given.
5th February 2021

I cannot praise the surgery too much. In these very difficult times they carry on as best they can, offering telephone appointments and where necessary face to face appointments. I always feel that my GP, Dr Benton, is giving me his full attention and he certainly doesn’t clock watch as some doctors (not here) do and you feel that you are given the time to assess your symptoms. I am grateful for the superb care that we receive from all of the staff at this lovely caring surgery.

Non. Just carry on doing what you are doing well.

5th February 2021

Non. Just carry on doing what you are doing well.

1st January 2021

Overall experience was very good on this occasion

N/A

Experience

{{category}} working at Newbold Verdon Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Newbold Verdon Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ecaxe