Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

St George's Close, Newbold Verdon, Leicester, England, LE9 9PZ

Also known as: Market Bosworth Surgery

3rd November 2017

I have sat in the waiting room listening to a very irritating and unprofessional mature receptionist who ought to know better. Using speech such as, bless you and using the words, me darlin & love to patients is not what you want to hear repeatedly! The other receptionist and the young blonde Pharmacist were both pleasant and proffessional in their attitude.

14th October 2017

I am fairly new to this practice. I usually go to the Bosworth surgery but have been to Newbold once. They are both very helpful and friendly. The premises are very clean. There is no piped music (always a plus). The doctors and nurses I've seen have been friendly, helpful and professional.

31st August 2017

Really needed to see a specific doctor as they know about my on going problems which they are helping me with, and I really needed help. Receptionist I spoke to looked like she could not be bothered and I found her to be quite rude and dismissive. Since when did receptionists become doctors and think that they have the right to decide how urgent my problem is when they don't know me as a patient. I was discusded at being offered an appointment in four weeks. Not good enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16th June 2017

thank you to the receptionists and the lady in pharmacy. amazing team.

1st June 2017

Excellent surgery, I moved to this area two years ago and have been impressed by the quality of service Market Bosworth surgery provides. The ease of getting appointments, the friendliness of doctors, nurses and receptionists and the excellent care I have received has made me the healthiest I have ever been, thank you very much