Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

St George's Close, Newbold Verdon, Leicester, England, LE9 9PZ

Also known as: Market Bosworth Surgery

1st May 2019

I was very impressed today because the doctor rang me personally to tell me that my bowel cancer test had come through and it was negative, so avoiding me worrying about it until my next appointment

31st January 2019

The receptionists were very heplful and Sister Foxhall who was testing me for the second time for a UTI talked me through what anti-biotics she was recommending and checked my records to see if these were the same ones I had taken when I saw Dr.Spaul.

6th January 2019

I think both Market Bosworth or Newbold Verdon G.P surgeries are excellant especially after discussing with friends regarding their GP Surgeries. I find the system adopted for getting an emergency appointment very good. You always get to see someone qualified to help you or reassure you. I don’t mind which of the two Surgeries I attend, equally are as good & staff are helpful and friendly at both. I do like my particular GP he’s very thorough and doesn’t seem to be rushing to keep within the time slot. I’ve been registered with the surgery for 28 years and noted the improvement in patient care over the years. The Nurses, Reception and Pharmacy staff who some have been there many years are friendly, efficient & helpful.

4th April 2018

Receptionists are a little too 'lovey', I just want someone to be efficient and courteous on the other end of the phone or behind the counter. It seems to me that this practice has too few appointments for the number of patients it serves. Same old.

1st February 2018

I was given an emergency appointment and within two hours I had been to Glenfield for an xray. All necessary paperwork was sorted by the time I arrived there. Amazing services. Thankyou

{{category}} working at Newbold Verdon Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Newbold Verdon Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ecaxe