Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

St George's Close, Newbold Verdon, Leicester, England, LE9 9PZ

Also known as: Market Bosworth Surgery

1st February 2018

I was given an emergency appointment and within two hours I had been to Glenfield for an xray. All necessary paperwork was sorted by the time I arrived there. Amazing services. Thankyou

31st January 2018

I have nothing but praise for all the staff at Newbold and Market Bosworth surgeries .Sometimes sitting in a waiting room and listening to how people talk to the Reception staff makes my blood boil!There are only so many hours in a day and so many appointments-they cannot'magic'them from thin air!If on occasion I have had to have an emergency appointment I make sure I thank the reception staff on the way out.If you speak and treat people nicely -it will be reciprocated .

24th January 2018

Very rude and abrupt receptionist. Who are they to be judge and jury, To whether you see a Doctor.

3rd November 2017

I have sat in the waiting room listening to a very irritating and unprofessional mature receptionist who ought to know better. Using speech such as, bless you and using the words, me darlin & love to patients is not what you want to hear repeatedly! The other receptionist and the young blonde Pharmacist were both pleasant and proffessional in their attitude.

14th October 2017

I am fairly new to this practice. I usually go to the Bosworth surgery but have been to Newbold once. They are both very helpful and friendly. The premises are very clean. There is no piped music (always a plus). The doctors and nurses I've seen have been friendly, helpful and professional.