Mill Road Surgery

98A Mill Road, Ecclesfield, Sheffield, England, S35 9XQ

13th October 2016

you should be able to book an appointment with a doctor when you are already in the surgery for bloods. not be told to ring tomorrow morning

2nd October 2015

The receptionists are always extremely helpful, friendly and efficient. When I need an appointment (usually due to a potential chest infection) they always make allowances and fit me in wherever possible. The doctors are thorough and without exception considerate & helpful. They never make me feel rushed - as a result there is sometimes a little wait due to overrunning of appointment times but I feel this is completely acceptable as I think all other patients are getting the same consideration! I would always recommend this practice to potential patients. All my family have received excellent service for many years.

2nd May 2015

The reception staff are amazing; always as helpful as they can be and patient and cheerful. My mum gets nowhere near the high standard of service I receive at her surgery in Barnsley. I have always appreciated the courtesy and kindness with which I have been treated. The staff are exceptional and should be commended for their commitment to their patients and visitors. The last time I was there, there were 2 patients in the queue before me and two behind. The first patient had learning difficulties and needed to repeat things himself and to have things repeated to him. The second person needed to talk confidentially. Each of them was treated as if they were the most important person in the room and afforded time, understanding and kindness. When it came to my turn, I was given the same level of care and all the time I needed. None of us minded the wait because we could see the care being given. When I phone to book an appointment, I am always treated with respect and support. I am never made to feel like an annoyance. When I hear other's horror stories, I am always so thankful that I am registered here. They really are the best. Heartfelt thanks to them all.

12th November 2014

Been with these doctors for 65years, my husband changed to these doctors 10 years ago best thing he ever did. He would not be alive today if he had not.

13th January 2015

Easy to get appointments and the staff are all very knowledgeable and friendly.