Meadowcroft Surgery

Jackson Road, Aylesbury, Bucks, England, HP19 9EX

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

20th July 2017

What a great system Meadowcroft Surgery has in place. The telephone call back service is fantastic, giving the Doctors opportunity to ascertain what is needed for the patients without necessarily needing to see them. I think this system really helps people to take more responsibility for their own health and work in partnership with their GPS. Keep up the efficient, effective service Meadowcroft.Thank you

Rating not given.

6th April 2016

Need to have hand sanitizer on the walls. Especially as you can only enter the premises by pushing two buttons. I think this is necessary considering the clientele.

27th April 2016
Response from Meadowcroft Surgery

Thank you for your feedback. You have a valid point and I will look into addressing this. kind regards Charlotte Fortune Practice Manager

10th March 2016

I have been registered with this surgery since 1963 when it was run by Dr Dooley. The highest standards of care were applied then , and continued through it's expansion and moves through various larger premises over the yeas As it grew it was always staffed by excellent doctors and super support staff, many of whom have now retired. Their replacements have always been with doctors of the same calibre and the standards of excellence introduced back then have always been maintained over the years. We are very fortunate to be served by the best of our National Health Service

9th March 2016

Very helpful receptionists, good administration. Doctors and administrators seem to work well together. The two GP's I saw regularly have left, but both were very personable and capable. I've dealt with other core GP's and found them very solid. They also seem to get good locums - I had one girl miss a mild case of shingles, but that was resolved quickly - that aside, my care has been excellent. The GP's have pushed hard to help me, and it has helped - CMHT consultants and specialists are a law unto themselves - to be fair, their services are over-subscribed and have faced many cuts - but this is little excuse for poor administration and communication. There is little that Meadowcroft can do about that - however in my case they have taken up some of the slack, more than might be expected. The surgery does present a good example of a group working hard to make the most of their resources, whilst remaining wholly patient focused.

25th February 2016

I moved to the surgery after having problems elsewhere and mine and my family's health has dramatically improved since. 3 of us are under hospital care and have ongoing issues and the care is superb. Understanding efficient and for the first time in years I trust my Doctor to not only treat me in the best way possible but in a caring way also. The communication with receptionist is fantastic and they are kind, sensitive and thorough.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »