Keele Practice

University Medical Centre, University of Keele, Keele, Newcastle-under-Lyme, StaffordshireEngland, ST5 5BG Also known as: University Medical Centre Keele 1 2 3 4 5 1,706 reviews

13th May 2021

Maureen the receptionist was amazing. My name wasn't found on the system yet she was patient and this issue was resolved easily and she was ever so kind.

Absolutely nothing, I have been treated the best I could've ever been treated.

2nd March 2021

I got an appointment by Walking in to the practice. I then asked at reception for an appointment, and they duly abliged. I therefore don't know whether they were as good on the telephone, hence, four stars And Not 5.

When I was "seen" by the lovely Woman doctor, she proceeded to put her finger in my mouth, and, she hurt me! Therefore, she put me off seeing doctors!

14th January 2021

This surgery always provides an excellent service. I had a phone consultation followed later on by a physical examination. I felt listened to and given plenty of time. Thank you.

I didn't like having to wait out side in the rain but it wasn't for long and I guess the best way to keep us safe from the virus.

As below

Excellent care, arranged an urgent hospital review. Explained everything in detail and made me and baby comfortable.

14th January 2021

Easy to make an appointment, if none available receptionists are very willing to help arrange one for the earliest time available, they are also very friendly and approachable. Have only had telephone appointments recently but doctors very thorough even though not face to face. I am confident I receive the best care from whichever doctor I speak to. Excellent practice, my whole family are with them, the care is outstanding.

Can’t think of anything

Experience

Keele Practice was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Keele Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Keele Practice: http://iwgc.net/ecdfb