Horton Bank Practice

1220 Great Horton Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7 4PL

31st May 2019

It is impossible to get an appointment at this surgery.. The receptionists give you varied information depending on who you get through to. I was referred for a hospital appointment which I challenged alway through the process to be the wrong course of action. When the results were normal, I was referred back to my GP and now I get get in front of a gp to find out what is actually wrong with me. The receptionist said because there was nothing seriously wrong with me, I don't need to be seen. I explained that I had just been sent for the wrong tests. I have to keep calling up every day to see if there is an appointment , even though the practice should have contacted me to make a further appointment. The receptionist just did not care. I don't know why they have changed their practices as this is really substandard! All the staff need to be retrained and people should speak to a doctor regarding their ailments and not a receptionist.

1st November 2018

Always struggle to get an appointment can ring over 100 times before get through to anyone to be told no appointments left The wait in the surgery is ridiculous majority of times I've never been seen on time usually 20 to 30 minutes late!

{{category}} working at Horton Bank Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Horton Bank Practice: http://iwgc.net/eb6ya