Freshwell Health Centre

Wethersfield Road, Finchingfield, Braintree, EssexEngland, CM7 4BQ

Also known as: Freshford Practice

18th February 2015

Saw a doctor last week and returned for a blood test today. Both appointments were on time and both consultations were unrushed with plenty of opportunity given to me to ask questions and discuss any issues. In the past I have had to wait some time after my appointment time before being called - at one time there was a whiteboard in the waiting room which highlighted particular delays eg. 'Doctor Smith is running 20 minutes late this morning' which was helpful and reassuring. Maybe this could be reinstalled.

16th February 2015

2nd February 2015

We feel so lucky to have this facility on our door step. There are no aspects of the practice that we would question as being unhelpful. The girls on reception are first class at doing their uppermost to help out with appointments. I would like to pass on my sincere thanks for the help that I have received from the practice over the last couple of years especially form the many nurses who are always more than willing to offer advice and care. Another great reason for enjoying life in the village of Great Bardfield.

27th January 2015

Even with high volumes, they are friendly and keep things going. Rarely request a specific Doctor because they are all very good and I would rather choose based on availability and schedule.

21st January 2015

We both love Freshwell Centre. It is the best surgery we have ever had - everyone is so helpful, efficient and the facilities are wonderful. When we tell our friends what equipment the Creamer Fund has got, they cannot believe it. Also, how easy it is to make an appointment. We consider ourselves really lucky.