Freshwell Health Centre

Wethersfield Road, Finchingfield, Braintree, EssexEngland, CM7 4BQ

Also known as: Freshford Practice

23rd February 2015

My wife and I are wanting to move nearer our daughter in Chelmsford the only thing stopping us is moving out of the Freshwell Health centre catchment area, we know that we will never get the service from any surgery as good as we currently receive. It is faultless both professionally and caring from the Doctors, Nurses, Receptionists, Dispensary staff, Thank you all at the Freshwell.

20th February 2015

I cannot praise the surgery enough. I now have my elderly mother living with me, which means I have to make more frequent visits, but the staff and the nurses couldn't be more kind or patient with her.....and me. Thank you

19th February 2015

18th February 2015

Freshwell health centre is a 1 class practice in all respects including Doctors nurses and receptionists

18th February 2015

Saw a doctor last week and returned for a blood test today. Both appointments were on time and both consultations were unrushed with plenty of opportunity given to me to ask questions and discuss any issues. In the past I have had to wait some time after my appointment time before being called - at one time there was a whiteboard in the waiting room which highlighted particular delays eg. 'Doctor Smith is running 20 minutes late this morning' which was helpful and reassuring. Maybe this could be reinstalled.

{{category}} working at Freshwell Health Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Freshwell Health Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb8rr