Churchfields Surgery

BHI Parkside, Stourbridge Road, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, England, B61 0AZ 1 2 3 4 5 111 reviews

1st August 2020

Just wanted to give you some feedback on the online consultation I had with the Pharmacist at 16.00 ish on Friday 31st July. Even though I was informed that my request wouldn't be dealt with until the next working day I had a text within minutes. I downloaded a photo of my insect bite and was phoned within 10 mins. Mr Ahmed was very approachable and easy to talk to. I had not provided enough information in my 'panic' to submit the request but was able to provide this over the phone. Mr Ahmed gave me some good advice and electronically sent my prescription to my designated pharmacy which I was able to collect and start the antibiotics that evening.. Great professional service - please please continue this.

27th July 2020

Haven't been able to take my medication since 22/06/2020. The most unhelpful establishment that I've ever had the misfortune to deal with. Avoid this surgery more than COVID, utterly dispicable approach. When their own pharmacy can't get through to speak to anyone, there must be a major problem? Don't involve Echo either, the surgery gives them the run around, cancelling my medication ordered, from May and June. I am now in the process of joining another surgery and am now going to the local hospital to see if I can get the required medication

22nd July 2020

Used Engage consult on Monday and was happy with the service received However felt my symptoms were getting worse so phone this morning at 8.45 to ask for a phone appointment with a doctor. really needed to show the doctor my symptoms so was advised to send over some photos. Doctor rang me before I had a chance to do this and I had a video consult instead. Absolutely brilliant, so well organised and easy to use. Quick diagnosis and prescription sent to chemist from me to pick up later. Everyone very friendly and helpful and I'm very very grateful.

22nd July 2020

Unable to book on line says allowed to book just one appointment went to book says no appointment available. I have been ringing since 8.00am this morning after trying for two days just got through and got an appointment its now 10.04 am its taken me two hours. Good job I'm not at work today who knows how long it would take me to get an appointment. I know with all the pandemic thing going on things are different but my wife who has had to be Intouch with her doctors several times hasn't had a problem. The system in place at the surgery is not good enough.

26th June 2020

Telephoned the surgery today at 11.45 to be told I could not speak to anyone as it was after 11.00. I was directed to engage consult, which I did use. I registered with the service to be told I had limited access as I had not shown ID to the reception. I was however able to book a single appointment-on that page I was told the surgery was not booking any appointments. The receptionist was unhelpful and did not even enquire why the appointment/telephone consultation was required-it could have been very urgent. The only option I had was to call back before 11.00 on Monday. I am seriously considering changing my surgery as I have friends registered with others in Bromsgrove that can easily access advice from their GP and have been readily invited to the surgery. I completely understand the current situation with Covid 19 and I work within healthcare-but there are advertisements on tv and radio at the moment saying the NHS is there for you-please do not leave something, contact your GP. Well at this surgery once again you need to jump through hoops to be able to access any help or support.

{{category}} working at Churchfields Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Churchfields Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb6rk