Churchfields Surgery

BHI Parkside, Stourbridge Road, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, England, B61 0AZ 1 2 3 4 5 106 reviews

1st March 2020

I highly rate Churchfields Surgery. I am always able to get an appointment for the same day when I need one, by ringing at 8.00 and exercising a little patience and waiting my turn. I also use the online booking system for non-urgent appointments and this system works well. The doctors, nurses and reception staff are very helpful.

1st January 2020

Unless you are ill or retired it is impossible to get a non urgent doctors appointment so illnesses get worse! When you finally get to see a doctor they do not read your notes and you get prescribed unsuitable drugs. Totally unacceptable service.

21st August 2019

My daughter had an emergency appointmentyesterday afternoon booked for 4pm.When she arrived the check in screen said there was a 15 minute wait she finally went in to see the doctor at 5pm!!! She was in quite a bit of pain and sitting in the waiting room for an hour did not help - she was quite fed up when we left which is not surprising! Why is it always so difficult to keep to schedule and to get an app in the first place? This is not new and never seems to improve - I dread to think what the next couple of years will be like if things do not improve.....

22nd July 2019

taken 7 hours to get through via telephone today only to be told that something i requested via a doctor over the phone only a matter of weeks ago is now classed as an appointment and there are no appointments to book for two weeks. I am told phone on the day for an appt like i did today, but buy the time they have answered the phone to you all the appts are gone. Gone downhill rapidly

21st June 2019

Rang up 2 days without success to be told they have no appointments for almost 3 weeks.i have been registered here for a year with this been the 1st time I have needed medical help reception staff are very very unhelpful and although we are told to use the go and avoid hospital a and e I now have no choice as I’m unsure of my ilness but I have lost a stone and half in a week meaning by the time I get a go appointment I may have possibly lost 6 stone

{{category}} working at Churchfields Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Churchfields Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb6rk