Churchfields Surgery

BHI Parkside, Stourbridge Road, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, England, B61 0AZ

16th March 2018

I have recently joined your surgery and had heard bad stories. To my dismay, my initial impression following comprehensive and professional support from a GP has become true. How can I book an appointment of the volumes on reception phones are turned to a minimum. Following surgery to my knee, I returned from hospital, I returned home. I constantly called, seven phone calls in all and none were answered. I got a taxi into the surgery and stood at the reception counter. I called the surgery on my mobile phone, total silence!!!! The receptionist said the surgery had "received lots of emergency calls today", so, you turn the phones of to prevent appointments being made??? Absolutely disgusting behaviour. Whose going to pay my £11 taxi fare??? The receptionist who turned the phones off????

5th March 2018

Every time I go to pick a repeat prescription I’m sent up and down between the pharmacy and reception. They just don’t seem to be able to get their act together for repeat prescriptions. There is only one receptionist that is a little helpful but the majority are not. I had a change in dosage but because the paperwork had not been signed by the doc when I went to pick up the repeat prescription after 2 months I was given the wrong meds & when I ask for them to give me the correct meds I was told the doc was too busy to sign it and I had to have the wrong dosage. So I had to double up the dosage. I was told to just pay twice and the next prescription would have the right dosage.

22nd December 2017

14th December 2017

It was over quick and the doctor was nice.

28th November 2017

Pleasent & helpful staff. However, telephone answer service is poor. I was on hold twice for 15 minutes, then 10 minutes. This week, option 3 and 5 had no answer at all.