Churchfields Surgery

BHI Parkside, Stourbridge Road, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, England, B61 0AZ 1 2 3 4 5 115 reviews

16th November 2020

Satisfaction:
After 2 failed attempts using engage consult because my enquiries were closed without consultation, Dr Williamson called me. He was thorough. Understanding. Polite. Knowledgeable. He satisfied my concerns regarding my son’s medical issues.

Improvement:
Manage patients expectations by advising calls by the surgery are from withheld numbers. If possible arrange for a mutually convenient telephone appointment time. I’m working from home and a telephone consultation should honour the same rule of thumb as a face to face consultation. It took me 3 attempts and I have to wait 3 days to speak with a doctor. That isn’t good enough when the stats are showing the demand for appts have declined dramatically!

16th November 2020

2nd October 2020

Satisfaction:
Excellent service today using Engage Consult. Was advised it would be next working day before I had an answer to my query, however, had a reply this evening direct from the doctor. My query answered in full and a prescription sent to my local chemist. Would definitely use this service again. Thank you.

Nothing

2nd October 2020

Nothing

24th August 2020

Satisfaction:
every experience I have had with this surgery and all the doctors I have dealt with over the years has been first class, caring and prompt. i am very grateful that you provide such a good service when I have been in need.

Improvement:
however twice over the years the physio department was going to ring me and as with the first time it never happens. I think they should have the decency to call to make an appointment. last time I eventually went to the physio department at the Princess of Wales who are brilliant. I am unable to work so prompt response means a lot. Last time by the time I received a phone call many weeks later the Physios at the Princess of Wales had sorted me out.

Experience

{{category}} working at Churchfields Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Churchfields Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb6rk