Churchfields Surgery

BHI Parkside, Stourbridge Road, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, England, B61 0AZ 1 2 3 4 5 116 reviews

18th February 2021

I attended for my first Covid vaccination today. The staff were professional and friendly. A well organised set up

I don’t think you could have done better

18th February 2021

I don’t think you could have done better

16th November 2020

After 2 failed attempts using engage consult because my enquiries were closed without consultation, Dr Williamson called me. He was thorough. Understanding. Polite. Knowledgeable. He satisfied my concerns regarding my son’s medical issues.

Manage patients expectations by advising calls by the surgery are from withheld numbers. If possible arrange for a mutually convenient telephone appointment time. I’m working from home and a telephone consultation should honour the same rule of thumb as a face to face consultation. It took me 3 attempts and I have to wait 3 days to speak with a doctor. That isn’t good enough when the stats are showing the demand for appts have declined dramatically!

16th November 2020

2nd October 2020

Excellent service today using Engage Consult. Was advised it would be next working day before I had an answer to my query, however, had a reply this evening direct from the doctor. My query answered in full and a prescription sent to my local chemist. Would definitely use this service again. Thank you.

Nothing

Experience

{{category}} working at Churchfields Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Churchfields Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb6rk