Chobham & West End Medical Practice

Chobham&west End Med Prac, 16 Windsor Road, Chobham, Woking, Surrey, GU24 8NA

Also known as: The Surgery, 16 Windsor Road, Chobham, WOKING, GU24 8NA, Lucas Green surgery, Lucas Green Road, West End, WOKING, GU24 9LU

12th July 2016

29th June 2016

On line appointments for general needs works well even though availability is often too far ahead. Text reminders very good. For urgent needs (usually by phone) always polite and helpful offering suggestions when unable to fulfil request. Sometimes appear not to fully understand what is required but understandably so as they do not know the situation. Perhaps here, a series of set questions could help to determine the urgency or how best to deal with the request. However, sometimes a compromise by the patient is required. I had a recent experience with an urgent request, that by attending the surgery with some difficulty I was attended to at short notice. Overall I consider the level of care given by this practice is of excellent quality even though at times it can be equally frustrating for staff and patients. Thank You for your care.

15th June 2016

20th May 2016

20th May 2016

There are some wonderful doctors at this practice. Dr Carty has been fantastic with my and my families care. He is always professional and thorough. We have had ongoing problems with the reception staff however. I have had my prescription lost the past three or four times I have left a repeat prescription, or only had some of my medication included on my prescription despite listing all of them. On one occasion the receptionist announced that I was banned from having my medication....it was a diabetic prescription and I was refused my insulin. I left the surgery in tears. Penny the reception manager is brilliant however and has sorted out the mistakes promptly and helpfully. On some occasions I have been left standing the other side of the glass for 15 minutes with no acknowledgement and when the receptionist Julie has not been on the phone.