Chobham & West End Medical Practice

Chobham&west End Med Prac, 16 Windsor Road, Chobham, Woking, Surrey, GU24 8NA

Also known as: The Surgery, 16 Windsor Road, Chobham, WOKING, GU24 8NA, Lucas Green surgery, Lucas Green Road, West End, WOKING, GU24 9LU

6th December 2016

Tried to get a nurse's appointment today (Tuesday, 6th December 2016) for my 11 year old son to check whether he is asthmatic or not on the Doctor's referral. Informed I couldn't see anyone until 13th January 2017, during the school day as only one nurse can do this test. Quite frankly thinking of changing surgery as totally fed up with being put at the back of the queue for every appointment, referral etc. as I'm too polite to make a fuss. If this was a one-off I wouldn't be leaving this feedback.

17th November 2016

I dont phone the surgery to make an appointment I usually go on line to do that and I dont have any trouble getting an appointment, I cannot comment on getting an early appointment if I needed one as I have not had to need one, but I am sure there would not be a problem if I needed to phone the receptionists for an appointment.

1st September 2016

Dr Carty and the practice nurse Karen are a credit to the NHS! Thank you for your kindness, efficiency and knowledge :)

28th July 2016

The 2 stars given on the last two factors are due to the receptionists' attitudes. I understand the tight schedules of the NHS and I am very appreciative that I am lucky enough to get seen by a doctor when I need. I just think that the receptionists could offer a more friendly and calm attitude to patients. We are not (understandably!) allowed to be rude to them but they should not be allowed to be passively rude to us either...

12th July 2016

{{category}} working at Chobham & West End Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Chobham & West End Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ejhkt