Chobham & West End Medical Practice

Chobham&west End Med Prac, 16 Windsor Road, Chobham, Woking, Surrey, GU24 8NA

Also known as: The Surgery, 16 Windsor Road, Chobham, WOKING, GU24 8NA, Lucas Green surgery, Lucas Green Road, West End, WOKING, GU24 9LU

17th May 2016

Very good visit with a new doctor. Hitoshi Kanjaria

25th March 2016

The practice is doing a good job under difficult circumstances. The receptionists are helpful and it is always possible to see a doctor if the need is urgent. It is disappointing that non-urgent appointments are always so far in the future, but equally understand the reason for this.

22nd February 2016

10th August 2015

I visited the Surgery in West End on a Saturday for a hopeful emergency appointment - unsuccessful - but the receptionist was very apologetic and seemed truly sorry not to be able to help. However - for previous 2 appointments (working week) I found the receptionist on at the time totally different - I was stood at a closed window for over 5 minutes waiting to book in (and in pain on my feet) - whilst she typed on her computer (not even on the phone) and only a very quick cursory look up. I work in the NHS and understand that we have to juggle all the balls in one basket - but it would have been very nice to at least have been acknowledged that I was waiting - even if it was to open the window and say that she will be with me shortly and would I mind waiting? I did get the official 'sorry to keep you waiting' line - but it was more from the head than the heart!! I really do not go to the GP if I can manage my ailments - but with this reception it puts me off going when I really need to.

3rd June 2015

It's practically impossible to get an appointment and the method of getting one seems to be a dark art. You have to phone up on the morning at 8am to then be told nothing is available and to phone back again the next day. Repeat ad nauseum. By 8am I'm already late for work so it's not like I can call up every day. Invariably I just muddle on and never end up getting an appointment. If I actually want to see my own GP - well that's even less likely.