Broadwater Medical Centre

5-11 Broadwater Boulevard, Worthing, West Sussex, BN14 8JE

21st October 2017

Went to see Dr. Arnold regarding an issue giving me indescribable pain. He told me what he thought the issue was without any kind of examination, gave me no painkiller relief whatsoever and didn't care that I had been off work several days self certified. I ended up going to a&e the next day due to the amount of pain I was in. They gave me an examination, told me what to do and gave me a weeks prescription of strong painkillers. I could have saved time at a&e if my doctor was competent enough to provide some sort of pain relief and actually cared about his patients wellbeing.

7th June 2017

I don't like the way that the doctors are always running late, meaning that I have to take a large amount of time off work just to make the appointment. Virtually every time I arrive to find that already the appointment will be delayed by about 40-50 minutes which is just a complete waste of my time as I cannot go away and return, but have to sit and wait. Often the wait is even longer than predicted.

20th May 2017

I needed my ears syringed. From making an appointment to having the treatment, I found everyone extremely helpful, pleasant and polite.

19th May 2017

I have recently been to the surgery for two nurse appointments, a doctor appointment and a blood test. From speaking with the receptionist through to my appointment, every person was helpful, friendly and went above and beyond. I cannot thank you enough for the amazing jobs you do.

19th May 2017