Bridge Medical Centre

Wassand Close, Three Bridges Road, Crawley, W SussexEngland, RH10 1LL

« 1 2 3 4 »

8th September 2017

Staffff the day' appointment system sounds unhelpful when first encountered but seems to work. Staff all seem very busy but are kind and efficient.

17th May 2017

I was out of doctors cabinet in 2 minutes. And it was after 25min of delay. Indian orign big male Doctor don't listen. Was extremely rushing. Have not checked my chest, ears, lymph nodes. Checked my mouth, temperature and done the blood pressure test. The verdict was tonsillitis. Prescribed antibiotics even after I refuse to accept it. Awful service.

16th December 2016

Awful. Just awful. The doctors don't listen, they interrupt and send you on your way so quickly. They is no patient care what so ever. If the whole Crawley was not capped, we would change surgeries. Shocking care. My dog gets better treatment at the vet than my family gets here.

12th December 2016

Terrible service and they treat their patients with such contempt. It's near impossible to get an appointment and even harder as a person working full time. I called to make an appointment and the doctor called me back and asked if I needed antibiotics! Surely that's his job to determine, I am not a medical professional. Then he said because I had them in the past, I need to collect a prescription from the desk. No appointment! I have a long standing breathing difficulty and I didn't get to finish talking about my symptoms before I hear "good-bye" and he hangs up! Awful service! This is not the first time either! Desperately wanting to change doctor surgeries. Would never recommend this shambles to anyone.

3rd June 2016

The arrival and reception are very welcoming experiences. The staff always very helpful even at busy times. Any doctor who has treated me has also been very helpful in explaining diagnosis and treatment.. Also very happy to answer any questions.

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at Bridge Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Bridge Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/eccjo