birchwood-medical-practice-1

Birchwood Medical Practice

Kings Road, Horley, Surrey, England, RH6 7DG

Also known as: Birchwood Medcial Practice

21st August 2019

I can’t put into words how thankful I am to Julie (the kind receptionist) that helped my daughter and Dr T Gooze. I am a worrying concerned mum and they approached my daughter in a sensitive way and all matters are being dealt with. I can’t put into words how grateful we are as a family. I also apologise that I may of jumped the gun and panicked but due to her history it is hard not to. Thanks again

20th May 2019

I went to surgery with several symptoms and saw Dr Kandy. She thought my heart might be the problem. That afternoon she arranged for blood tests and x rays to be done and got the results that evening, and phoned me at home late evening from her home, out of surgery hours. I felt she really went that extra mile. Thankfully all was as it should be. The Doctor has arranged further tests. I felt very reassured by her actions.

1st May 2019

I have had a bad fall off a horse fracturing multiple ribs and vertebrae’s I wanted to say thank you to Julie, Jackie and Beth, for going the extra mile and supporting me while I was not mobile, assisting with prescriptions etc. Thank you also to Dr Fegan for her guidance and advice.

{{category}} working at Birchwood Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Birchwood Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ecckw